Lawsuit Filed Against Joe Schilling & Bar

Is it? If a white dude gets beat up and black guy helps him, is he a black knight then?
Why does it matter what color your skin is, you should be able to judge what’s right or wrong, no matter if your Chinese German or African.
If you see someone being an racist asshole, you wouldn’t try defend the victim because you are white? Don’t understand where your logic goes

5 Likes

Asked whether he wanted to press charges, Balboa grunted “f*ck yeah” identified his assailant as “at least” 6-5, 270 pounds and white.

“I boxed for 13 years, man, I know how much people weigh,” he said.

1 Like

Tbf I’ve thought a 3 was a solid 7 when I was 3 sheets to the wind before.

3 Likes

Well if you serve something then its to another person so it wouldnt make sense to also eat it. The other person should be eating it .

I dont think that would hold up in court though.

If Joe starts a GoFundMe it will make $100,000

I doubt that.

A GFM to break even after paying everybody involved…terrible

You must have missed the woman who raised $30,000 to pay for her fight camp. She was only 0-1 in the ufc. Imagine a fighter like Joe with that video and backstory? Done deal. Hell, there are forum members that have already said they would kick in $20. Go check the original thread on the fight.

I agree 100%. It would be terrible if he just broke even. He deserves to be paid for dropping that douchebag.

1 Like

I always underestimate the absurdity of gofundme’s

1 Like

Yeah Big John McCarthy said he had a similar incident and it cost him $250,000 !

1 Like

LOL

Group assault?

The guy has sued on two different occasions… hmm. I’m seeing a pattern here.

1 Like

When you file a law suit, any law suit, you cast as wide a net as possible to leave room for discovery. You remove people from the law suit as you get further down the road. Of COURSE the bar will be named, Joe will be named etc.

And on a side note, contrary to UG experts, you can’t just punch people in the face because you don’t like what they say or do… to quote Dana “that’s fucking illegal”.

11 Likes

The bar probably has insurance that can cover a judgment. They’re a better target than Schilling

The bar was a shithole and schilling and the guy are both retards. Let’s just let it all go

3 Likes

The drunk was menacing Joe all night… Joe will be fine

That’s what I said.

Straight from the article.

Reading’s tough right?

Yep, you’re right. Joe seems to draw a lot of attention from bullies and racists. Must be the fighter shirts and bald head look that makes him stand out to them. Good thing he knows how to fight so he can defend himself.