Lawsuit Filed Against Joe Schilling & Bar

Joe is a smart man. I expect he will be defending himself in court.

7 Likes

This is Balboa’s third lawsuit in similar situations. Regardless of whether Joe was in the wrong or right, that’s abnormal.

1 Like

It’ll be thrown out… Joe will be fine

If you collar a tie before heading out to a known violent burger joint and act a fool, you’re begging to get your ass kicked

The dudes in the video bucking at schilling, but says he was simply leaning in to hear him better. He’s known as the obnoxious drunk guy at that bar and also has a history of getting the shit kicked out of him in prior altercations at other establishments. The judge should look at him and order AA meetings, and suggest he pursue a real job, not work at Outback Steakhouse at 31 years old.

3 Likes

hey joe

2 Likes

It’s a gruesome weight cut
Dumb And Dumber Reaction GIF

kathy bates misery GIF

Schilling Vs balboa

Showtime

Jake Paul Vs whoever

Joe weights 270 now huh?

Alf with his boxing exp. balboa just acknowledged he was “dangerous”

Because everything that comes out of a drunk, concussed man’s mouth will be taken as gospel in a court of law. Lol

1 Like

Boxercised with Dana, IMHO.

That’s the problem, Joe is completely unable to step back and examine his behavior. He still thinks he was perfectly in the right here . He will do this again

1 Like

Hopefully.

You sound like the character in movies who’s ranting about vigilantes taking the law in their own hands and trying to get Batman or Spiderman locked up. That guy sucks.

3 Likes

You sound like the loser living vicariously through Joe, wishing you were able to go out there and knock people out for stupid reasons.

I’m sorry your life sucks.

8 Likes

You can deal with reality or the fantasy dude.

Not a much as that joke sucked.

suck it GIF

2 Likes

They should make a let em bang bro burger

Here’s the issue

Joe probably told his buddy, I’m going to fuck that dude up. Film me coming back from the bathroom so when he tries something you can get me knocking him out.

That’s exactly what happen.

Problem is I don’t see the dude really doing much other than quick flinch flex which doesn’t exactly give joe enough to say it was justified. Plus joe turned around and went towards him which doesn’t he’ll his defense. Hell probably end up paying.

2 Likes

Bingo!

1 Like