Lawsuit Filed Against Joe Schilling & Bar

The only person who wins from this is are lawyers.

They get paid.

Joe will have to get a lawyer to defend himself as will the bar.

Balboa is a dick who has done this before and will do it again and has shown he will sue for anything.

Of course a lawyer will jump to defend him because it will probably get settled out of court and he’ll get some cheddar.

Sad state of affairs.

1 Like

I wonder how much money he will get out of Joe? Something tells me Joe isn’t exactly well off

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care about the victims past lawsuits, but he absolutely should sue Joe and the bar. Plus he needs to press charges as well. He was assaulted for absolutely zero reason other than he was drunk and Joe didn’t like him. Joe deserves to do some time in jail and pay the guy he assaulted as well.

12 Likes

The guys was a douchebag and probably deserved an asswhipping. Bit Joes a pro fighter. His hands on an average dude are literally lethal weapons.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Joe deserves every bit of what’s coming to him.

2 Likes

When you hang out in the graveyard and act the fool, don’t be surprised when ghouls show up.

That guy was drunk, had been problematic before and had a history of it.

The bar should have cut him off and if the guy was a problem beforehand they should have banned him so sure they allowed it to happen.

Joe could have walked away too.

But Balboa easily brought all of that upon himself and he’s a grown man who should not sue others because he cannot control himself.

Like I said, there are no winners here, only the lawyers will make money off this.

Everyone else are just people who made mistakes and Balboa is at the head of the line.

1 Like

Joe can always fight a few more fights to pay off his bills against guys that can actually fight. I’ll be rooting for the other guy

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

Two idiots meet at a bar.

4 Likes

being physically capable of beating up anyone you want does not make you the pinnacle of masculinity. laughing at this drunk guy and walking away knowing you could have killed him with your bare hands would be.

2 Likes

30-50k …thats the " im looking for a quick settlement" range.

Also , why is a 30year old busboy wearing a shirt and tie when going out on the town.

My bad

But he still comes off as a hothead. That’s not masculine. That smells like insecurity Anyone that feells the need to prove dominance without serious challenge is a child, not an adult.

2 Likes

Maybe he just came from a wedding, funeral, communion, etc.

So if the bar is at fault then you’re saying the guy should have been cut off and drunkenly causing problems. If Joe is at fault then the guy wasmt causing problems and the innocent victim of attack. How does that work where he is a drunken problem, but caused no problems that provoked the attack? I’m not asking for aime legal mumbo jumbo, just a common sense answer.

If the bar is responsible then drunk guy did something that too much alcohol caused.

If Joe is responsible then drunk guy did nothing wrong and bar is not at fault.

If drunk guy is responsible then bar can be at fault for too much alcohol served, but Joe is not at fault.

Which is it?

Sharing means caring
Tom And Jerry Food GIF by Boomerang Official

That’s not what happened, Balboa sang along to a 2 chainz song, something like, “me and broke niggas don’t get along” and Joe decided that he wanted to knock the dude out for that.

It’s really just a case of Joe looking for a reason to beat the ever living shit out of random civilians because he can’t win in the cage.

Whenever Joe dies from his crack addiction I hope God gives him a 1-2 for every single time Joe sang along to a rap song in his car.

“Let he without having said n words cast the first savage beating on an unsuspecting drunk guy for liking 2 Chainz.”

-Leviticus 420:69

8 Likes

This is the problem with most people these days.

They think it’s all or nothing, or a single fault situation and it’s not.

It’s a combination.

The bar is responsible for letting the guy drink too much and also letting it happen and not dealing with his current behavior and letting the guy come back in knowing he’s a problem.

The guy is a problem because he was being an issue to other patrons, he drank way too much, and he’s also responsible for his own behavior and how much he drank.

Joe is also part of the problem because he could have walked away and he was looking to deal with the guy who probably deserved to be checked anyway, but that’s not Joe’s job here.

If I was a judge I’d probably make the Bar and Joe pay up some for their part in it but I’d also make Balboa’s settlement costs go towards paying the legal fees of the other two so that no one comes out of this ahead and they all learn a lesson.

Meth habit? Why would u say that?

I didn’t say that.

Or are you referring to someone else?

This is the problem with most people these days. They like to put on a big show when they think they’re right and want to crow about it.

We’re not talking about life, we’re talking about s lawsuit. So yeah, in court its an all or nothing thing. Guilty or not guilty. Fault or not at fault.

No, multiple people can be found at fault in a court issue.

It’s not all or nothing.

1 Like