Lawsuit Filed Against Joe Schilling & Bar

Have you seen the guy lately?

@VolkWinsTheRematch, bumping this to the main site front page.

1 Like

That’s not what I saw in that video, what I saw was balboa causing the confrontation by yelling at Joe without any reason when he was already walking away, then acting aggressively when Joe turned towards him. Is it cool that a professional fighter escalates this easily, no. But it feels like it happened to the right guy, sure Joe won’t get away too easy in court and it would have been better for him not to do it…

lol you can’t be this delusional? You failed to see Joe shove the guy out of the way for no reason other than he didn’t like the guy? Joe started and finished the whole incident by himself. It’s as simple as that.

12 Likes

I watched the video multiple times, even in slowmo. There is no shove. Balboa walks backwards into him, Joe touches him to stop him from walking into joe but in a completely normal way like I did 1000 times in crowded places when someone runs into me. A shove is something very different

If you knew the full story, you’d know that Joe planned to beat this guys ass, and that Joe created a situation to try to claim fake self defense with this guy.

Joe assaults the guy by pushing him out of his way as he walks through him, then HOW DARE somebody not take kindly to being shoved 2 feet aside, he dared to say something to Joe so Joe is justified to immediately lock up nose to nose with a guy being passive and then sucker punch the dude the first move the guy makes.

Joe is gonna pay up the 30 grand, he’s lucky it was in a fucking redneck state and he’s not doing years for his premeditated brutal assault.

6 Likes

What about Joe’s 5 other vicious assaults on film of random untrained people? Is Joe the most lucky righteous dude in the world? In the span of a few years he’s had the worst luck of running into 5 people who he had no other option than to brutally assault on film.

You know I kind of feel for Joe. Life must be hard when you have to deal with the chronic knuckle pain of beating helpless mentally ill people up for no reason everyday.

6 Likes

Are there other videos of joe beating up people on the street?

There’s a handful out there. It’s repeat behavior from Joe.

2 Likes

None of us knows the full story unless you have been there and talked to Joe before it happened… That’s the point why we are talking about it, if we knew the full story there would be nothing to discuss.
Its really interesting how how there are so many different opinions even though we all watched the same video. If you watch it in slowmo you see that the way Joe “shoves” him is nothing but almost gently touching him to let him know he’s there. There was nothing aggressive about it imo, this happens everyday a million times in clubs.
Also there is no locking up nose to nose from Joe’s side, balboa is the one coming forward before the punches. You definitly should re-watch the video

Poor joe, he can escape racism and people threatening him

1 Like

I LOL’d

The dudes response to what I consider to be a shove is perfectly normal, if someone moved me 2 feet to my left, I’d for sure say, “hey man, watch out.”

And I don’t think not liking being shoved, and saying hey man should be grounds for a 6’5” 270 lb professional fighter to be getting in my face and laying hands on me.

I mean Joe is 3-6 against competent fighters, if he got in my face, all 6’5” 270 lbs of him would think he was at the carnival with how fast he’d be on the tombstone ride. I’d hope I wouldn’t break his neck, Bellators insurance isn’t great.

Thanks for making it obvious who is delusional, have a good evening

A lot of keyboard warriors just want fighters to be monks outside of their professional fights. You know because they don’t want their own asses to get beat down lol. 2 men fought boo hoo. You can clearly see the dude in shirt was acting like a bad man and he got a reality check. Some of you nerds don’t like consequences but such is life

1 Like

This will end badly for Joe just like it did for that idiot kid Kyle who the OG was worshiping. You cannot with a clear head purposefully engage in a dangerous situation looking for a fight and then claim the other person started it.

4 Likes

Lol you are an impotent child. The only “reality” check will be when Joe sets up his payment plan with the court to cover the debt his insecurity caused him.

6 Likes

Joe said he “feared for his life” lol. That should tell you all you need to know about who’s at fault here

3 Likes

All of Joes Twitter posts and the fact that he premeditated the assault by setting up a camera to film the planned crime will hurt his case. Even if Joe manages to get a good lawyer to throw this out I think he is looking at 50k for legal fees. That is a lot of B level fights

5 Likes

The altercation reminded me a lot of this: