Le looked horrible.

Best shape he's been in didn't equal best fighting. He looked slow, tentative, and winded from rnd 1. What you would expect from a 42 yr old I guess.

At least he looked good getting off the bus.

The lighting was just bad Phone Post 3.0

I think style wise, at his age, this was a bad matchup for him.

I agree TS. However, what scares me worse is Bisping was getting rocked at times by a 42 yr old, slow, tentative, and winded Le.

json123 - I agree TS. However, what scares me worse is Bisping was getting rocked at times by a 42 yr old, slow, tentative, and winded Le.

Power is the last thing to go, and Cung has some.

What did you expect?
I thought he looked good.
42 yrs old...
fought once in the last 3 years...

the broken orbital bone really changed that fight.

Eisenberg - 
json123 - I agree TS. However, what scares me worse is Bisping was getting rocked at times by a 42 yr old, slow, tentative, and winded Le.

He's got a lot of power, more surprised at how good Mikes chin looked.

Eisenberg -

Especially a 'well lit' Cung Le. Phone Post 3.0

I've been a huge Cung Le fan since the 90's but I knew Bisping's style would be challenging for him.

Hate to see how it played out though. Props to Bisping for overcoming his eye injury and moving forward with his career. Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg - 

I agree, but good fighters should be able to avoid power shots from slow, tentative fighters. Bisping got hit too many times.

He looked horrible against Franklin until the stunning KO.

Old is old, and reflexes, speed, mobility don't come back.

You guys are ridiculous. How about Bisping looked great?

Bofbro -
Eisenberg - 

He's got a lot of power, more surprised at how good Mikes chin looked.
Exactly. What a strange thing to say Phone Post 3.0

Lee landed a some hard shots dude. Bisping out worked him though

I don't think Cung looked all that bad.

He just got hit with a shot that fucked his eye. While he was blind, Bisping poured it on very well and did a LOT of damage.

Cung was half blind the rest of the fight and still landed some good shots here and there.

Shitty situation really, 1 minute ruined the whole fight for him, had little chance after that.

But good on Bisping because he laid it on him and had a good fight.

Bisping even looked a little rough after the third. Cung's body attack was getting to him, but he came out strong and finished him.

Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Bisping said Cung's kicks kept him honest.

No it was really close until Bisping clipped him in the orbital.
It was a good clean shot from Bisping and he deserves all the credit for it.
Le was clearly not the same after that.
No shame getting caught.

Le managed to land some tough leg kick to Bisping's body which forced him to take some deep breath at the end of round 3. Le also landed a nasty hook in round 3(?) and that gave Bisping a shiner.

Le is warrior who never gave up.

R00STER - The lighting was just bad Phone Post 3.0
How did this not get more love? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - 
R00STER - The lighting was just bad Phone Post 3.0
How did this not get more love? Lol Phone Post 3.0

OMG thank you, that's what I'm saying! I thought this would be the post that finally got me the LOL's that always seem to elude me. :)