Leaving for thailand

I was in Pattaya last month, hit walking St many many times :)

That town will age you quick though, could never train there

SOunds awesome

look guys if hiv was out of control over there we would hear about it....I mean, I havent heard of a case of aids running wild in nana plaza (bar girls...not talking street hookers) It would shut the whole place down. If you have ever been there all it is is white guys from Australia and the states. We would hear about it much more I would think.

ps go to nana plaza...

No chance to really go out. We went to the beach for 1hr, ate lucnh and then went straight to fairtex. I DID do the climbing wall at fairtex twice though. =)

To be honest this trip is about the training and not to go out and party. Thats why Im at bangplee instead of Pattaya.

take full advantage of it while you can.

I'm doing the same thing here in Hua Hin

glad you are having a good time and working so hard gabe, it all pays off.

rev

lol @ DueceDroppin...well done and ttt...jt

Yo Rev, Im about to go for a run, but ill call you today.

Nice Gabe sounds like a good time.

Call me when you get back to catch up.

Gabe bring me back a wife.

"Its been good, because Ive put an emphasis on working my hands here, and the trainers have been more than happy to help me with starting all combos with hand techniques"

Damn that's cool.

Don't work those streets too late in night Lady Boy! Don't want you to catch something...

Don't forget Gabe, PLEASE push kick one of the Thai trainers in the face...it shows respect!

Be safe,

PD

GOZILLA,

I'm there in a few weeks.

What would you recomend between the 2 Fairtex Camps ???

A bus!

lolohahhahalool

ttt

I'm leaving for Phuket in 3 weeks.

I like reading about your experince...what would you say about the town, prices, travel..etc

Furacao, A phone call you shall have.

Comish, A lady boy you shall have.

PD, I did that the first day and all the trainers patted me on the back and bowed to me. It turns out the 12yr old that I did it to was the head trainers son.

Joe, It depends on what you want. pattaya is a HUGE facility and is a resort. Bangplee is more for training.

Elbe, Its SO cheap here. A taxi for a sizable distance has been a little over $3 US, food is great and cheap too. Have your trainers sort you out the best places though

The Comish & a REAL Lady boy!

Nice match...

GODZILLA - are you just training or getting to party and see some sights too?

i live in Bangkok. let me know if want some cool places to check out.

kburn14@gmail.com

kburn14, Im here for training only. I would like to go out, but distractions would be bad for me right now. Thank you though, that was very nice of you

damn... Gabe just turned down a date.