Lee Murray NOTW scans

is there anyway we can find out what the article says?

> Maybe another Chapter of the Lee Murray story is still to come in the future?...Who knows.

Hell, yeah... I see a jailbreak down the road...

MI6 needs to make lee the new james bond sounds like he can do the job all ready!

"so let me get this right your one who thinks that the two giant black guys will beat lee up because he is white?? uhm he is a white pro fighter with KO power in both hands who was stabbed thru the heart and live to tell. i think lee can handle it sorry. also he isnt going to jail in the US dumb ass i think the racial mix in the prison is a bit different. LOL."

Uhh, you do remember that when Lee was stabbed it was a planned attack to murder him right? You don't think the people who wanted him dead couldn't get to him more easily in prison? Forget the rape and KO, he could be stabbed again.

I'm sure he has "connections" in prison, but don't say that it couldn't happen.

Oh and if you also remember, Lee never was ever 200 pounds. The guy never cut to 185, it was his walk around weight. And after the stabbing he was considerably smaller.

Lee bought a tacky mansion in the UK and actually carved a mural of him fighting Rivera in the UFC into a stone wall.

PLEASE, someone post this link. That mural is fucking gold.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006300310,00.html

there was an article about Mike Bisping in one of the papers not long a go talking about TUF

funny how Bisping was referred to as: a high quality Martial Artist

while Lee is referred to as: Fearsome Cage Fighter

"lee is the fucking man..LOL @ anyone in prison stepping up to him "

They stepped up to Tyson when he was in Prison. You can tell when someone has never been locked up. Being a big/tough guy is what makes you a target. Prison mentality is different than outside world mentality. There are alot of rules that make no sense and eveything is about respect or not being punked. The bigger and badder the person is, the more likely people are gonna go after them. Little guys are barely noticed in the pen, put Bob Sapp in the same prison and people will be trying to make a name off his big ass. It's all about respect, it doesn't matter that you step up and lose, to that big bad mofo, just that you step up.

Where did you do time?

by Simon Hughes Chief Investigative Reporter, UK Sun
Heist suspect Lee Murray is splashing out ?700,000 on a dream mansion in the sun -- complete with a life-size sculpted mural of himself.

The two-storey property, with marble floors, pillars, bronze statues and a swimming pool, is set in its own grounds in a plush suburb of Moroccan capital Rabat.

The Sun tracked down the sumptuous address in upmarket Souissi and obtained a Through The Keyhole-style look inside.

Cage fighter Murray, 28 -- arrested days ago in connection with February's ?53million Securitas raid in Tonbridge, Kent -- began arranging to buy the house after going to Morocco in April.

According to the former owner, businessman Moulay Youssef, the purchase cost and renovation bill will total more than ?700,000.

Mr Yousef claimed: "He said he had lots of money to invest."

Murray's bizarre mural shows him in action on the night he won the Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight title in Las Vegas in January 2004.

Carved from stone, it dominates an entire wall opposite the site of a new whirlpool bath.

Security-conscious Murray has also raised the height of the property's perimeter wall and ordered the installation of CCTV.

However, he is currently detained in top-security Salle Prison after his weekend arrest.

Britain is seeking his extradition in connection with the Securitas cash raid, the nation's biggest.

More than ?30million of the haul has still to be recovered.

Murray is facing a police probe in Morocco over allegations of cocaine possession, membership of a criminal gang and illegal possession of foreign currency. Investigations are also underway into claims by a local man that he was taken prisoner by Murray and three pals and beaten.

A 23-year-old woman has been charged with conspiracy to rob and conspiracy to kidnap in connection with the raid.

(Note added by MMAWeekly: Lee Murray did not win the UFC Middleweight Title in January 2004, as this article states, but he did win a UFC fight against Jorge Rivera in January 2004.)

BACK TO THE NEWS Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

mmaweekly.com

It won't be Lee's first time in prison. I read an interview with him last years sometime where he made a fleeting reference to having been in prison. Some of the news reports in the UK give the impression that they want Lee not just because he was part of the robbery, but because he was involved with the logistics and planning.

People who are involved in planning, if he was and I have no idea if that is was the case, of ninety million dollar robberies don't get hassled in prison.

An old Sherdog link where Lee and Dexter Casey mention some stories.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144927

Lee has underworld ties big time and has been in trouble with the law before. He will do fine in Prison as long as he doesnt cross anyone to big. Who knows maybe he will rat and walk, I dont see it but stranger things have happened. With his previous record if he is convicted of this he will do some serious time. I wonder who will play Tito in the movie ?

lol..hey guys he is going in Jail in the UK. it is a lot different than what you see about the US prison where people get rapped and where there are gang.

Lee Murray will be fine.