Lesnar May Never FIght Again?

KneeUppercut - 
Squared Circle - 
orcus -  My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

Maybe he just doesn't think it's anybody's business, since it isn't. 

You mean the people who pay his bills? The people who put food on his table? It's not their buisness?
Why do people who watch a PPV suddenly feel like they have the right to every aspect of a person's life?

BKViper - Obviously a cover to duck Fedor.

^^^^LOL

Wow!

I sure hope he recovers fully regardless of whether he fights agian. But as a fan, this will lead to a lot of "what ifs" because who knows how dominate Brock could have become with all the physical tools he has and potential for growth that could have made him the most dominant HW ever.

Please, God, let this rumor be exaggerated and give us what we all want....a showdown with Fedor.

wow this sucks ass...dude is a talent

KneeUppercut - 
Squared Circle - 
orcus -  My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

You mean the people who pay his bills? The people who put food on his table? It's not their buisness?
Just because you pay to watch him do his job does not make his peronal life your business.

i dont like him either but hope he gets better

KneeUppercut - 
Bad Monkey - 
KneeUppercut - 
Squared Circle - 

Just because you pay to watch him do his job does not make his peronal life your business.

When you pay someone to fight, whether they fight or not IS in fact your business.
I disagree, I believe you suffer from some sort of entitlement-itis that plagues our society.  

And, BTW, you paid to watch him fight, not for him to fight.  If you paid him $1.2 million I would say you would have the right to ask him about his health, but just ask, you still wouldn't have the right to know.

It is nobody's business by his own. Personal medical condition. Obviously.

As for Brock, hope he fights again.

sodakfighter - I have a diet coke that says it's Epstein-Barr.

I have Epstein-Barr. And luckily It very rarely flares up as anything... I might get tired for a week once a year, sometimes not for a few years, in most people it will lay dormant forever, in unlucky ones it will often manifest as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...

But definitely not a career ender...99% of the time.

www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/2009-11-16-3190330654_x.htm

UFC President Dana White said Monday that heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is recovering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract.

He'll fight again. He ain't no pussy.

lol @ people still feeling the need to chime in with "i dont like him but.."

Fedor has longevity, Brock does not.

Imagine if Fedor was out with mono, UFC shills would be creaming their pants. Fedor is the best ever. Respect.

nhmmafan - www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/2009-11-16-3190330654_x.htm

UFC President Dana White said Monday that heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is recovering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract.

O.K there it is I guess. But IDK why a bacterial infection should require major surgery as White suggested here;

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/brock-lesnar-dana-white-mayo-clinic-mono-ufc-wwe/

If he had mono, it could be a ruptured spleen which is very dangerous.

I just hope the dude gets well soon. Some people need to realize that Lesnar is a real person with real health problems, and its not some fucked up kayfabe storyline to ridicule.

hmb - Wonder why Dana is flying in and getting Brock to a more secure hospital? Is there something he doesn't want to the media to know?

Sounds more like he wants to get him to one of the best facilities in the world to protect his investment.

HI KKM -  LOL Brock finally saw Overeem and Fedor fight and injected the bacteria into his own gut

and who did those guys fight? Fedor is ducking Brock not the other way around

The_Vanilla_Gorilla - 
HI KKM -  LOL Brock finally saw Overeem and Fedor fight and injected the bacteria into his own gut

and who did those guys fight? Fedor is ducking Brock not the other way around

Who has Fedor fought? He has been cleaning out the division since before Brock started fighting MMA. He has beaten more UFC Champs than Brock has fights, and he's also the linear champ.