Lesnar vs. Jones to fight Cormier/Stipe winner

GeorgeScoresPoints - Heard it here first. Rumblings out of Jackson's. Jones feels Lesnar is solid tune-up fight and only way a 3rd fight with Cormier makes sense is if he's heavyweight champ.

Big numbers and lots of $$$$ for everyone.

Too good to be true, if only because Jon Jones could fuck up a wet dream. I wonder how many millions of dollars his stupid decisions have cost him.

RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Lol at Dana risking putting that fuck-up in a headline fight again. 

When did he miss a fight he was scheduled for?

I think of the TUF fight vs JDS

did he have any others?

hes a pretty safe bet that if you put him in the main event, he will show up. Shit he took on Reem when he shouldn't even have been training. 

Plus he will sell near a million buys vs anyone. Top 5 draws of all time.

The commissions are susceptible to bribes so nothing would shock me.

I'd like to see this.

GeorgeScoresPoints - Heard it here first. Rumblings out of Jackson's. Jones feels Lesnar is solid tune-up fight and only way a 3rd fight with Cormier makes sense is if he's heavyweight champ.

Big numbers and lots of $$$$ for everyone.

Jones vs Brock for Interm Steroid champ.

DC vs Stipe for Clean champ.

Then A Unifying of the Steroid and Clean Belts!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Lol at Dana risking putting that fuck-up in a headline fight again. 

When did he miss a fight he was scheduled for?

I think of the TUF fight vs JDS

did he have any others?

hes a pretty safe bet that if you put him in the main event, he will show up. Shit he took on Reem when he shouldn't even have been training. 

Plus he will sell near a million buys vs anyone. Top 5 draws of all time.

Ummmm. It’s so obvious what he’s talking about I.... can’t.. tell.. if serious. 

Better chance of seeing video of them teaming up to fight the Asian lady from Jon's hearing the other day on the courthouse steps. Her son BJ can help her.

Kostakio -

lmao (literally) @ anyone that thinks Lesnar can beat Jon Jones

Not sure if you can literally laugh your ass off... 

But yeah I'd definitely favor Jones if this were to ever happen. It would be a great fight for the fans because we get to see one of them lose

Upperdog - 
NEWSFLASH - IF this happens Brock taps to strikes.

Yeah cuz Jones can smash him in the face harder than Carwin? GTFO. Brock would snap into Jon faster than Jones could slim jim his impounded car looking for a stache. OH YEAH!

With fists? No.

With hellbows and knees? Unquestionably, Yes.

JBJ is pretty damn creative, while Brock is pretty 1-dimensional.

Looking at my post now though, yeah, it’s a little “too certain”. I’d still say at least 75/25 JBJ and I’m lowballing to be as fair as possible in my opinion.

Jackson/Winklejohn camp knows (as does everyone else) what Brock’s gameplan will be, it’s not like they need Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. I doubt JBJ would just throw the regular knee many throw when expecting the TD, as Brock’s huge momentum would still have him on top on the ground. I think JBJ would be prepared to do the sidestep ala Cain fight, or jumping knee ala Romero/Weidman, which would flip him over Brock just in case it didn’t hurt Brock enough to stop him.

Not saying I wouldn’t like to see Brock win, esp. against Jones, but I think Jones just has too many tools for Brock.

The whole match-up seems to be moot now though in the wake of the results of JBJ’s hearing - then again, they weren’t specific.

Lesnar is afraid to get hit. A few good rights and he will be doing his ballerina impersonation.

NBKfanforlife - 

Lesnar is afraid to get hit. A few good rights and he will be doing his ballerina impersonation.

Jones doesn’t have a few good rights.

If Jones thought he could compete with HWs and be a dominant HW champ, he would’t drop 30 pounds to make 205.

Battle of the Roided Cheaters