LETS CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION!

Well, this place seems cool!

Let me start off by reassuring you this is the real Trap Gambino and I’ve only created this account and made this post because of the recent dms I’m getting from people telling me about the fake profiles trolling fans on this website.

I do want to say thank you to those who could see the obvious troll and sorry to those who thought they were actually speaking to me.

I saw this guy making all kinds of claims, threats, on my part and portraying himself to be in the replies… By the sarcastic tone some saw it was not me but others weren’t so smart about things… It’s hard to judge somebody you don’t know so I do understand why some of you thought this was me.

To clear up the confusion, there’s one guy with way too much time on his hands and he’s been spending his last few years attempting to manipulate anything and everybody around me via his internet connection.

He’s made over 20 profiles (that I know of) pretending to be me, family of mine that doesn’t exists, match makers, and much more.

I’m new to this website so forgive me if I don’t exactly know how to use it but if you would like to ask me anything feel free to comment and I will try my best to reply when I have the time!

I saw over 200 comments to his post and I think it’s super cool that many people are willing to engage! Guess I should have found this site sooner but now that I’m here I would love to get to know you guys…

I appreciate anybody who took the time to read this and hope this helps clear up some of the craziness going on in these forums! :pray:t2:

-Trap

6 Likes

Stop pretending to be the real Trap!

3 Likes

Selfie proof? Ask me to hold up a hand sign. :man_shrugging:t2:

Boy, we know TRAP Gambino, and you aint it!

Haha don’t listen to Cheddar, he’s known as the stupid anti- racist here.

1 Like

Listen brother, I’m not here for “lol”s.

If you want a serious discussion, we can have this.

If you’re trolling, I’m moving on. :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Post a dick Pic verifying it’s you, if not eat shit liar.

7 Likes

I was actually going to comply if he thought I was fake! Appreciate the response btw! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I might be stupid but how dare you call me anti-racist!

2 Likes

3 Likes

This forum definitely needs better moderation. :flushed:

2 Likes

So you admit you dont have TRAP Gambino’s dick?

1 Like

Can you still do the pic thing?

Hold a sign that has the date and says “HI KKM”

Damn guys, looks like it was too good to be true. Another fake Gambino.

Trap_Gambino is the realest one!

With all this doppelganger shit going on, now I’m not convinced that Cheddar_man is the REAL Cheddar_man!

I’m told KirikJr is the REAL Cheddar_Man!

Does that mean KirikSr is actually KirikJr?

KirikSr is Kirik.