LETS CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION!

Well I’ll be damned. It’s all starting to come together now. The confusion is clearing! This thread delivers.

It’s because hes the known troll and ass clown homoslice…

Damn Trap is so famous, there are at least 3 of him on this site. It will take a picture to prove the real one now. No one ever heard of this guy until a few days ago, now he’s the next Kevin Barber with an MMA fighter twist.

It’s good that the real one might be here. We only get one or two original weirdos a year. It was about time.

If you want attention, this is the place to be. It will probably negative attention but it will be attention.

2 Likes

Haha… well I don’t necessarily need attention believe me! If you can’t tell by now, I get plenty of this. This because I’ve put myself out there a lot in social media and tv.

I might be more famous than you think! Lol. But I’m just here to clear the weirdness up.

Promise this is the real me. I found the troll stuff amusing but also possibly harmful to my career which is why I’m here.

I would never want the fans to think I’m actually this pompous asshole who these guys portray online. That’s not me at all. I’m actually a really humble guy and a family man just trying to lose weight and follow my dreams! :pray:t2:

1 Like

lol the real TRAP would never claim he needs to lose weight or follow his dreams. Hes a superheavyweight beast of a man ALREADY LIVING HIS DREAMS!!! Get out’a here FAKE Gambino!

3 Likes

Fuck off Cheddar. He already promised this is the real him.

Losing weight and training is the best thing you can do for longevity. You want to live long enough to cash those checks.

Yea, when I started training I was 465lbs totally obsess. Boxing training got me to 380lbs.

Going vegan and training harder got me to 340lbs and still losing!

My goal is 300lbs then we will see where I go from there! Definitely need to lose weight for my health, my career, and most importantly my family…

8 Likes

Good Luck on the weight loss. Ever looked into Gastric Sleeve/Bypass/etc.? Serious question.

Damn! I thought you were high 200’s. Try eating only twice a day, full meals. 10-11AM lunch, 6PM dinner. Nothing in between, desert allowed after dinner. You still have to exercise but can still eat a ton.

Also eat once a day like once or twice a week (for bonus weight loss). You’ll be in the 200’s super fast.

You don’t have to be vegan unless you really want to, high protein is good for building and maintaining muscle.

1 Like

Whats the career goal? Not trolling genuinely curious.

I have not. I kinda feel like it’s cheating. I don’t want to lose the weight with surgery and I don’t have that much to lose to consider it! I would be pretty solid at 265lbs but who knows til we get there! I’m taking it one step at a time. I love the vegan diet and I feel great and healthy! Hopefully the weight continues to drop and I can fight again around 300lbs in October.

1 Like

The real TRAP was funny and awesome, a good time guy! This new fake TRAP just makes me feel sad.

I’m Vegan for my health and my family went vegan with me as well! It’s a personal choice.

I think my should be in the high 200s but I’m 333lbs as of last night. I’m pretty solid for my size as well wide and short but built like a gorilla :gorilla: lol.

I’m taking this shit to the moon! :rocket:

2 Likes

You do you man. I know many people who have had success with it and have said it makes endurance training, etc. so much better. Also it is better for your health (cheating or not). You still have to do the work, eat portions or you will gain it back either way. The WLS is just a tool to help you get to a healthy weight.

Absolutely! I appreciate the support brother! :pray:t2:

1 Like

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. Are you trying to be a fighter for a living or be some kind of mma personality?
I havent really followed you so I am just trying to understand.

Hold up a sign tomorrow that says Fuck the UG.

I’m serious.

Tbh I never wanted to be a personality or anybody polarizing but that’s the path my career seems to be taking. Yes, I would like to get rich off fighting!

1 Like

Make a sign homeboy just like Tito Ortiz.