LETS CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION!

Would you be willing to fight the real TRAP Gambino in a Superheavyweight bout?

1 Like

Well good luck, especially with the weight loss.

I personally call myself a fat piece of shit and fat shame on a regular basis. It seems to work for me.

10 Likes

Oh man I saw this after I did mine :joy: his is so much cooler! Mine is post training :man_shrugging:t2: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

BOOM!

Ban the fakers or add a faker tag to the rest.

Edit: Hands look suspect though.

Haha don’t do that brother! Fuck all that negativity. Ur a king just being held behind by a body that’s NOT YOU! :crown:

2 Likes

To be fair, my hands are very suspect. :joy:

*horrible attempt at a dad joke

Idk how to tag anybody or I would! I’m still a noob learning here forgive me! :pray:t2:

1 Like

That would be like Kane vs the imposter Kane! I’m down!

Only if he comes out as the rainbow hair version on me. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m convinced enough. The others didn’t post a picture.

2 Likes

I appreciate this.

They posted a few memes and talked a lot of trash on my behalf. :grimacing: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’m trying my damndest to see if it’s photoshopped,but he did it pretty quick.

I figured the fact that I looked stupid made it real enough :joy:

I just wanted to do a quick one to reassure you guys. It’s been a long couple years dealing with these catfish profile attempting to ruin my life. Y’all don’t even know the half of it. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I`ll give you a few vote ups & damn sure believe you if you put up another sign that says crowbar with that same tablet.

Deal?

Why do I feel like I’m whoring myself out here?? :joy:

13 Likes

Tito’s screen name on here is Futa1.He took over an account from a friend.He hasn’t posted here in years because he got pissed off and left with people talking shit about Jenna.

1 Like

It’s always best to ignore the trolls or have fun with it. I learned that the hard way!

3 Likes

Ok we are all good.You will see vote ups everytime that you post until I go to bed .

Thank you.

1 Like

Appreciate that brother thank u!

2 Likes

The good old days!

1 Like

When people asked on here I will tell them that you are Trap.

1 Like