Let's go GGG! Who else is pumped

GGG controlling with the jab Lemieux coming forward but not landing any power shots, when GGG throws power they look good Phone Post 3.0

He's getting jabbed to death Phone Post 3.0

Lemieux swinging snd missing, the g lands most shots,
It's getting hot! Gennady is in second gear
A Ko is coming Phone Post 3.0

Bit of a slow round, g lands when he wants, I feel he is holding back putting on a good drama show Phone Post 3.0

Woah GGG turning it on Lemieux is a bit wobbly but still coming. Hardest shots so far Phone Post 3.0

I don't have cable so I'm living vicariously through you bros. Phone Post 3.0

What round is it, fellas? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I don't have cable so I'm living vicariously through you bros. Phone Post 3.0
Same here lol Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit Lemieux got dropped with a hard body shot! GGG hit him late aswell when Lemieux was on one knee!
This is the rnd! Phone Post 3.0

They're in round 6.

Good PBP thread on Reddit.

[FIGHT THREAD] Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemieux, Roman Gonzalez vs Brian Viloria, Luis Ortiz vs Matias Vidondo, Tureano Johnson vs Eamonn O'Kane live round-by-round coverage

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/3p5reu/fight_thread_gennady_golovkin_vs_david_lemieux/ Phone Post 3.0

bjjkwong -
Kostakio - I don't have cable so I'm living vicariously through you bros. Phone Post 3.0
Same here lol Phone Post 3.0
haha Ironically, I have $50 on GGG with one of my old coworkers. He was bragging about how Lemieux was going to "expose" GGG so I was like, "Bet?" lol Phone Post 3.0

Lemieux has balls! The dude is swinging
Not landing much. But has hit GGG more then I've seen before. Nice round, we have a fight here gents Phone Post 3.0

Lol! They mention LouisCK but not Yimmy Phone Post 3.0

Lemieux skipped learn-to-catch-jabs day at the gym.

I like his style

VU Phone Post 3.0

G jabing at will, David just wearing it,
This ref is intense , he looks off chops.
Another rnd to g

This ref better not stop the fight early Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - G jabing at will, David just wearing it,
This ref is intense , he looks off chops.
Another rnd to g

This ref better not stop the fight early Phone Post 3.0
Ref wants to.. He's looking for a reason. He wants to stop this in the 7th. Got the doctor for a nose bleed and everything.. Nosebleeds happen in boxing.. Don't know what that was about. Ref needs to step back. He's a little too close and looks like he is looking for any bullshit reason to stop the fight. Phone Post 3.0

WTF is with all these stoppages?!?