Let's go GGG! Who else is pumped

Fight stopped Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate Tito fight was stopped too early.

GGG fight was stopped too early.

G is turning it on. And it's all over
Ref stops the fight. Lemieux got turned in to a punching bag, g never lost his cool
And put a masterclass again.

Those body shots Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Dinamita - Lol! They mention LouisCK but not Yimmy Phone Post 3.0
It was Chip, not Jim :-) lol Phone Post 3.0

That ref was just dying to call the fight. I don't agree with the stoppage. Lemiuex was live the entire fight... That said, GGG did what he was supposed to. Beautiful performance Phone Post 3.0

GGG has the "stalk in him"

That is the most enduring attribute in a fighter for me

GGG has it

SHogun has/had it

Cro Cop had/has it

Tyson had it at times

I love me a stalker

OVereem has the stalk in a bad way also

GGG is something special

he beats ward he beats floyd(not a fair fight LBS.....) he beats probably everybody under 176 lbs

Guy is a master of Pugilism in a major fucking way

WTF? Lemieux was firing back.. Ref was looking for a reason to kill the over for this fight. It always comes back to gambling corruption. You could see him looking for any bullshit reason to keep it from making it to the 9th round. Phone Post 3.0

The "man" hates combat sports, early stoppages will be the norm from now on Phone Post 3.0

I love how he speaks broken english

Guy has big balls to do that, most guys won't attempt it

Gennady is Good boy for sure, I fuck for belt now.

We have not heard the last about that late
Punch when David got dropped.

Any way well done GGG. Phone Post 3.0

The expression on David's face was enough. He was getting hurt and badly. We weren't in there having to hear all those thudding shots up close, could be a diff call ifwenwere close but that fight was brutal. Props to David he fought good Phone Post 3.0

Good stoppage. He winced and hunched over while looking at the referee instead of taking a knee. His own fault. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I don't have cable so I'm living vicariously through you bros. Phone Post 3.0
There's an iPhone app.... I watched it on there Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

GGG has the "stalk in him"

That is the most enduring attribute in a fighter for me

GGG has it

SHogun has/had it

Cro Cop had/has it

Tyson had it at times

I love me a stalker

OVereem has the stalk in a bad way also

GGG is something special

he beats ward he beats floyd(not a fair fight LBS.....) he beats probably everybody under 176 lbs

Guy is a master of Pugilism in a major fucking way

Dam straight brother! Phone Post 3.0

Lemieux got saved from a potential career ending beatdown. GGG was systematically breaking him down and it was just a matter of time.

Shitty stoppage.

Really...calling the fight on a body shot that didnt even drop him? Yea im sure it hurt and froze him for a sec but he was never out of that fight once.

Stopped the fight for a nosebleed. Is this boxing or skipping rocks, wtf?

Ref was way too close to them staring so deeply at David i thought he was gay for him. Looking for any reason to put his hands on him again.

David had his few shots here and there land, can change the fight with his power and obviously has a chin.

I dunno maybe MMA has spoiled me. Phone Post 3.0

stillmatic - Lemieux got saved from a potential career ending beatdown. GGG was systematically breaking him down and it was just a matter of time.
And it was a thing of beauty Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
bjjkwong -
Kostakio - I don't have cable so I'm living vicariously through you bros. Phone Post 3.0
Same here lol Phone Post 3.0
haha Ironically, I have $50 on GGG with one of my old coworkers. He was bragging about how Lemieux was going to "expose" GGG so I was like, "Bet?" lol Phone Post 3.0

Please tell me that wasn't a straight up bet

Snayke13 - Shitty stoppage.

Really...calling the fight on a body shot that didnt even drop him? Yea im sure it hurt and froze him for a sec but he was never out of that fight once.

Ref was way too close to them staring so deeply at David i thought he was gay for him. Looking for any reason to put his hands on him again.

David had his few shots here and there land, can change the fight with his power and obviously has a chin.

The ref was a bit shady, checking for the blood nose threw up a red flag for me.
But on the flip side if David laid down after
That late shot,

The ref would have no option but to DQ
Gennady.. Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -
Snayke13 - Shitty stoppage.

The ref was a bit shady, checking for the blood nose threw up a red flag for me.
But on the flip side if David laid down after
That late shot,

The ref would have no option but to DQ
Gennady.. Phone Post 3.0
I agree.

Whats the deal with the late shot in boxing? Cant remember last time i saw one and GGG cracked him pretty good. No point taken just a wisper warning that i never heard?

I doubt GGG will take much heat for that, the HBO team were parked pretty comfortably on his taint the entire fight.

Grats to GGG though he looked focused and composed a lot more than previous fights. Phone Post 3.0