Let's not act like Overeem

HillboFrateTrane -
Eisenberg -
HokutoShinken -

It’s weird watching him fight because he’s capable of winning/losing any fight at any moment. If it weren’t for the chin, he’d probably be the heavyweight John Jones. I, too, think he should start utilizing his ground game more.

I don't even think it's his chin, his standup defense is just bad. Its the part of his game that hasn't adjusted to his diminishing speed. He keeps his hands super open and basically only tries to slip, yet time and time again he gets caught doing that. The shots he gets dropped by would put pretty much anyone on there asses, it's not like he's getting KOed by jabs.

In K1 he had the sense to fight with a high guard and it was super hard to penetrate (beep) his defenses. Admittedly the big gloves helped a lot but there has to be a better defensive strategy for him to implement in MMA.

His skillset is amazing but he's not quick enough to evade and since it's heavyweight everyone throws massive haymakers that can end the fight at any time.

He was also doing an insane amount of roids and had 40lbs of extra lean mass on him. 

Sure, but it's not like he just beat on clean fighters. I mean Ubereem's last fight was against Brock ffs. In kickboxing Badr Hari turned out to be a doper too, etc.

He is definitely chinny, I just wish he was more aggressive with his striking. It’s there...he just needs believe in it more. Like when was the last time we saw some uberknees?