Lets talk about the Von Erich family here!

The one (David I think) looked a lot like the undertaker did as a redhead.

Whole family story is just fucked up.

neither did kevin. possibly one other too.

Dark side of the ring. Season 1. Check it out brother!

Whatcha drinkin’ tonight?

1 Like

It’s 10:27am here, so I’m about to muddle up a Penicillin.

That is who I was talking about.

irnoic that fritz von erich, a nazi gimmick, would end up sucessfully promoting his business in israel and making his sons star s there

Fritz would kill his kids if it meant making a dollar. Oh yeah he did.

1 Like

Mayer daley
Yes i always found that very ironic as well about Fritz’ Nazi gimmick, and how he and his family ended up being superstars in Israel!

Gentleman Chris Adams and Iceman King Parsons take umbrage with this thread.

1 Like

Fritz had to have been an abusive piece of shit for all of his kids to be fucked up like that. Shot like that just happen out of the blue.

1 Like

Great episode!

1 Like

The whole series is A Grade.

I can’t believe it’s taken until now for me to invest fully in it.

1 Like

You can thank Chris Adams for Stone Cold Steve Austin. I’m the dying days of WCCW Adams ran spots for his wrestling school. Austin signed up and the rest is history.

How’s the amateur Wrestling scene in texas by the way!? Texas isnt really known for amateur Wrestling? However, Oklahoma is its neighbor, and its a powerhouse: Oklahoma and Oklahoma State! Im not sure high strong the high school wrestling scene is in Oklahoma!?

Not surprised he was state champ. Probably won the whole tournament via forfeits. Who the hell would go out on the mat with a dude swinging a 2x4 at your skull?

3 Likes

My grandmother thought wrestling was completely real. She was in her 80s by the 1980s, we watched WCCW. I hated Gentleman Chris Adam’s, even when he was a good guy. When he turned into a bad guy, my grandma thought I had the “shine” or something.

2 Likes

The Barbarian totally ripped off Bruiser Brody from the WCCW.

2 Likes

Huss! Huss! Huss!

2 Likes