Lets talk about the Von Erich family here!

That’s the Bezerker my man @crowbar

3 Likes

Bruiser Brody would have been the biggest star in the world if he went to WWF and feuded with Hogan instead of doing shit shows in Puerto Rico.

2 Likes

No he wouldn’t. He was difficult to work with

1 Like

He was also The Barbarian & Nord The Barbarian,but I`ll give you the Bezerker because that is who I posted.

2 Likes

ECW
NWA/WCW
WWF
AWA
WCCW
Smoky Mountain Wrestling

Crazy

Sorry you’re aging yourself!!! :wink::wink:

I only knew of he in the WWF lol

I started watching wrestling in the 70`s.

Big Time Wrestling with Hank Renner.

Andre The Giant

Pat Patterson

Rocky Johnson

Peter Maivia

Ray Stevens

Moon Dog Mayne

Pepper Gomez

Playboy Buddy Rose

The Masked Interns

The Von Brauners

Kenji Shibuya

Super Star Billy Graham

Roddy Piper

Ron Starr

Haystack Calhoun

Mr Saito

Dick Murdoch

Don Muraco

The Mighty Igor

Alexis Smirnoff

The Great Mephisto

Man Mountain Mike

Lars Anderson

Dutch Savage

The Valiant Brothers

The Royal Kangaroos

Tony Garea

All of those guys were in Big Time Wrestling ^^^

*They even had “Terrible Ted” The Wrestling Bear (but you had to go to the live events to see him)

2 Likes

Kind of what I meant. He could have been if he would have played ball with Vince.

God bless you brother!! That’s some awesome shit!!!

My wrestling days date back to 1987, the year I was born. Was hooked until 2002.

Now I’m a loser who gets the WWE network to solely watch early 90s WWF. And I watch it on repeat

4 Likes

Confirmed I remember!!

He lived real close to me

1 Like

Exactly. He definitely didn’t deserve to die, but it wasn’t like he didn’t go out of his way to bully and piss people off.

1 Like

I’ve only seen a little but it seems like they have an agenda, to vilify wrestling. I’ll give it another shot but am skeptical of it.

I’ll be interested in your opinion of the von Erich doc if/when you get a chance to watch. I thought it was very well done.

I was so lucky to be able to attend so many events when I was just a kid.My friend Mike Wood was a spoiled semi rich kid and I was the friend that go to go to the events with him and his mom.If I told you how many events I went to as a kid you wouldn’t believe me.

Cow Palace
Sacramento
San Jose

1 Like

I was lucky too. Been to hundreds of events free with family members involved. Even got to do some photography for PWG and UPW back in the day.

Have not been in ages.

2 Likes

Mike’s mom was also a big time wrestling fan & in love with Tony Garea & followed him to any event where he was at.

2 Likes

Berserker was actually Bruiser’s protege, that’s why he mimicked Brody’s look and mannerisms. And Brody was a fucking nutjob. Remember when Lex Luger crawled over the top of a cage and eliminated himself when Brody went nuts in the ring? Luger just noped the fuck out.

Brody was a piece of shit. I know we’re supposed to revere him because he got murdered, but he was ultimate warrior like in his threatening to no show and being all around difficult. He would have remained a journeyman his whole career had he lived. He got a lot of positive press because he was buddies with Meltzer and was a fairly intelligent guy for wrestling standards.

2 Likes