Lhw title picture.

DC vs. Bader, it hasn't been pretty but Bader has earned his shot.

Jones vs. Gus 2 for no 1 contender, everybody wants to see this fight and it gives Jones a chance to earn a shot at the title he was rightfully stripped of.

Anthony Johnson vs Taxiera, with Johnson pegged to step in for any injuries of the previous two bouts.

Everybody wins, profit, Joe Silva send Kingtony87 a check for the sweet job he did planning the future of the lhw picture. Phone Post 3.0

Love that idea but no way UFC books Jones against anyone but DC. Phone Post 3.0

UFC would be fucking morons to not book Bones in a title fight first fight back.

Always remember, the UFC is in the money making business.

I feel that if Jones faces anyone but DC, it won't be anyone in the top 5. Phone Post 3.0

Lol@ Jones needing to "earn" a title shot against a champ he beat 9 months ago Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - I feel that if Jones faces anyone but DC, it won't be anyone in the top 5. Phone Post 3.0
Like or not. Hitting a pregnant woman and fleeing the scene got him rightfully stripped. Jones was facing quite possibly years in prison. You can't highjack a title that long. It's his own fault but he's not the champ right now. If he wins his next fight it won't be a title defense. Let him come back and fight gus in a fight everyone wants to see and let him erase the controversy of their first fight.

When Cruz was stripped he didn't get the champ immediately, when Mir was stripped neither did he. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry hoss meant to quote T bag. Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 -
TFK_HossPearson - I feel that if Jones faces anyone but DC, it won't be anyone in the top 5. Phone Post 3.0
Like or not. Hitting a pregnant woman and fleeing the scene got him rightfully stripped. Jones was facing quite possibly years in prison. You can't highjack a title that long. It's his own fault but he's not the champ right now. If he wins his next fight it won't be a title defense. Let him come back and fight gus in a fight everyone wants to see and let him erase the controversy of their first fight.

When Cruz was stripped he didn't get the champ immediately, when Mir was stripped neither did he. Phone Post 3.0
Cruz was out for how long? The division had already moved on. The LHW division hasn't moved on much so Jones can be plugged right back into a title shot Phone Post 3.0

Of course he could, but doing so really disutilizes his current situation and the rest of the division. Phone Post 3.0

Both DC and Jones to HW after fighting each other.

I could live with this, it keeps DC champion most likely and builds validity for HIS REMATCH against Jones. Jones gets to shut up the "Gus won" guys(he didn't) and pay penance for his misdeeds. I like it.

Jones Phone Post 3.0

i still want Jones/AJ

Jones/AJ could be made asap and Gus needs to rest for a bit after going through that war, DC as well

The lhw division is the worst it has ever been. Phone Post 3.0

If Jones doesn't get immediate title shot I'd rather not see him fight somebody on a 2 fight losing streak & 1-3 in last 4 fights

Bader lost to Tito Ortiz in the 21st century. No title shot for him

Culinary Union Delegate - Bader lost to Tito Ortiz in the 21st century. No title shot for him
It is hard to argue with this. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Title Picture = Jones vs DC

Jone's fucked up outside the octagon. He got stripped because of the potential that he could've been out a long time (years even). Now that it's all pretty much boiler over he's now back in the picture and should get the shot against DC straight away.

Sure, he may be a shit human being, but he's the total opposite of shit at fighting guys in an octagon that weighed in at 205 pounds the day before. The UFC is all about being champion at fighting in a weight class. Things like the Nobel Peace Prize are all about being the best human beings (although Obama winning a Nobel prize mulls that point, but that's for the OG).