Liddell on Letterman - Video

I hate Letterman, but it was a decent interview. The reason Chuck does well in these interviews is because he is a cool guy! Think he took the girl back to the green room and had his way??

A pretty good showing by chuck, letterman was pretty good at not judging yhe sport.

But since when does anybody show a clip of you losing? Poor form, IMO

Thank you EvilMaster

save

Liddell on Letterman. That's cool.

ttt 4 later

ttt for later

Chuck is the man.

TTT

Thanks for the video. Chuck did well. If he beats Vanderlei, he deserves another shot.

ttt

ttt

Thanks for the vid EM, as usual, you come thru with the goods!

tttfl

ttt

ttt for the Conan interview

Anyone have it?

ttt

Wow, I can't believe all the props for Chuck on Letterman.

That interview had me cringing, as usual, at Chucks stuttered, mumbling semi-literate responses to Letterman.

If I were seeing Chuck for the first time I'd be thinking "Yup, just as I thought, those UFC guys are thick-headed, mumbling ex-bouncer types."

One thing in Chuck's favor was his good cheer.

But, damn, all through the interview I was wishing it were Rampage. Letterman had to carry the whole interview, whereas Rampage carries the interview himself and always comes up with great lines.

(Although, I agree that it's in one sense fitting that Chuck be on Letterman, because he really has done so much career-wise to deserve getting that spot).

Prof.

ttt

Thanks for the vid, you see how a master like Letterman can make a interview interesting although we all know Chuck isn't the best interviewer.