List Feeder shows and territories!

UCC is www.universalcombat.com

IVC still exists by the way. They have a show coming up soon.

Peter P

Extreme Challenge (Monte Cox) is still going on strong with the next EC national qualifier June 2nd in Minneapolis and the next Extreme Challenge in Springfield Il.(?) on the same day I believe. Monte also runs Rings USA which uses many UCF calibur fighters.Lets not forget the Gladiators circuit (Chad Mason) which is a feeder for Extreme Challenge, as well as many other major promotions. Gladiators 14Ring of Fire (Sven Bean) is also a good feeder for UFC and King of the Cage. The next event will be in Denver, CO. on June 9th.The RSF (Reality Submission Fighting) is an up and coming event that we will see many fresh UFC faces from (most recently Steve Berger) that operates from the midwest as well.

Gabe,

This is a great thread.
I think that with the changing climate of the world of MMA, much in part due to the change of ownership of the UFC, there will be many more grassroots or feeder shows. A trickle down effect will occur as they bring more money into the sport.

The IFC is a feeder show in someways, and in someways, they aren't. Just for the fact that Paul Smith has been busting his ass and his wallet over the last 6 years for the sport of MMA he should be at the top.

He has top guys fighting there that are A class fighters including Chuck Liddell, Gil Castillo, Jhun, and now the man is bringing back Jeremy Horn against Dave Terrell on July 18th. You know the show is going to rock the house. What's better is that I can't remember the last time any fight went to a decision, or dare I say a split decision.

But many props to all of the other organizations and people in it for the advancement of the sport!

Paul, might I make a suggestion. NICK SERRA !!!! He is dieing to fight MMA really really soon. I know this as a personal fact. Look up his fights and his interveiw and I guaruntee he is nothing less than a showman. With the way this sport is heading in the direction it's going, I know he is destined to be a superstar. I am making this a all out call, and a great tip to you. GET NICK SERRA !!!! Just ask for him, negotiate, make the right deals. He wants to fight in a cage Paul, he loves the cage. He has somewhat of a name right now, I garuntee if it's in NJ, half the arena will be loaded with fans for him. So as a inside tip Paul, NICK SERRA !!!! Look for that name. If you talk to Nick tell him Gabriel "The Monster" sent you. And I will make sure Nick Serra knows, he can make a big name for himself, and he will equally enjoy the experiance.

A)IFC - Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Definetly the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.)
www.ifc-usa.com

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/West Coast. www.kingofthecage.com
|
B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Monte Cox - Mid West -Nebraska/Iowa
|
B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Mid West - Iowa
|
B)Gladiators circuit - Chad Monson - Mid West - Nebraska (feeder for Extreme Challenge and others)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)
|
B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot) www.worldextremefighting.cc

A)DangerZone - Dan Severn/Becki Levy - Indiana www.danger-zone.com

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Texas

A)FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai/Japan www.futurebrawl.com

A)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Jeff Osbourne - Indiana/Japan www.fightworld.com

A)Pancrase - Japan - (Please list name of promoters)

A)IVC - Sergio Bartarelli - Brazil www.valetudo.com.br

A)World Valetudo Federation/BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida http://members.aol.com/Oxcordeiro/valetudo.html

A)UCC - Peter Rodley - Canada www.universalcombat.com

A)Rage in a Cage - Roland "Doomster" Sarria - Arizona (Please tell me his real name, and someone get the promoters down here to contribute also.)

A)Bushido - Frank Shamrock - Arizona www.bushidofighter.com

A)ISFA/BAMA - Big Dan - New Jersey www.member.aol.com/shootfyter

Ok Guys the list maybe almost done. Remember, this is your list, so any help on completetion would benefit everyone. Point out any mistakes, or fill in any of the blanks you see. I still don't have the contact information for the pancrase people. So keep up the work.

ttt

ttt