List of fighters who finish Shogun faster

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - show me 1 gif where Shogun has any bounce in his step and isnt gingerly moving across the cage,then ill stop posting

nobody?

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - his one kick attempt looked like he never threw one before

Maybe he was tired from all his record breaking kicks in the fight science lab with ESPN.

JJ was the better fighter-period. Shogun nor his team has made any excuses, so why should anyone else. Dragging things out, making excuses, and trying to discredit JJ performance isn't helping anyone including Shogun. Just let it go.

waitn for the gif

LelandMMA - Sadly, I'd like to give Jones credit, but after seeing Shogun flip flop so much since coming to the UFC I don't know if it was a valid win. Yes, beating Shogun is awesome, but he came in to the fight 3 wins 2 losses. I would like to hear from Shogun if he was 100%. I know people are making excuses about his knee, but it was a major knee surgery. It could have hindered him in training.

I'd like to hear from Shogun about it but he's too humble to make excuses. I'd like to see Jones dominate Rashad then I can give him more credit. Still an outstanding young fighter!

Shogun himself said he was a 100%...if it was true or not is purely speculation. This was not a serious knee surgery. It was minor compared to the last two. He started training full power in Oct of last year.

he said the same thing after the Forrest fight,thats what Shogun does.It doesnt mean you should confuse him being humble with the obvious truth

What's was Shogun's latest knee injury?  

Anybody know?

From what I'm seeing it wasn't a ligament or major knee surgery.

If that's the case then the surgery isn't an excuse.  I'm guessing it was meniscus damage which is easy to fix and the surgery has a quick recovery.

I've blown out my ACL two times - the recovery from those is like 6 months minimum (closer to a year) - that's what Shogun did for his first one.

But minor surgery (arthroscopic) is fairly easy to recover from -

The Cats Pajamas -  At disbeliever: from what I have gathered, he had five months since his recovery, not the surgery itself. At ts: no one is going to bother to make your stupid gifs. Phone Post

Yeah....he had like 9 months off...

The rehab was 5 weeks in Vegas and then a month or so in Brazil....