List of things wrong with Dynamite

Kind of embarrassing for K1 when WEC shows them up.

"I've been saying this for months, the Japanese promotions just have no clue how to market to the US masses, they need to quit hemorrhaging money over here, especially with the chokehold the UFC has now on MMA"

i can agree with this

Fuck K-1 and the unicycle it rode in on

Worst thing for me was Goldberg. The man has no tact.

no napoleon

Ronallo usually annoys me. He's always making painfully bad "plays on words" like, "he's a construction worker on weekends and now he'e trying to "build" a career here in Pride, Bas". I enjoy puns and playing on words by Ronallo just sucks at it.

Nice post andre. Where were u sitting?

choke you,

I was in the stands, right in the middle on the MLK side. You?

I had a jacket.

I didn't bring a jacket, but the free t-shirt was enough for me as a second layer.

"He is knowledgeable, well spoken and is a mma fan"

Mauro isn't that bad, but he was the best out of his announcing team that night.

Fuck the dj

I was on the field. Maybe 30 feet from the ring. Couldn't see a thing. But I have to say, the show was pretty impressive. Also, big fight atmosphere. I had a blast.

Joanna Krupa was sitting behind me.

Just saw the Yoon/Manhoef fight. What a back and forth battle and great comeback and finish by Yoon. A great first win deservedly after being fed to guys like Rampage and Busta in his first fights.

As a Warcraft fan, I was pleased.

Andre you romo! I stopped at Rey's on saturday morining with my bro Juan, they where just about the start the gi class.

Ok. My view on the show. It was ok, they just over did somethings Japan style. As for the seats they where not that bad, there was a diference between the 10 and the 60, but the problem is that they had some people working that really did not give a rats ass if you sat in the right section. The floor seats where ok.

Yes I hope that most people understand desert weather. Hot during the day, cold at night. It go a bit crisp

The entrance at first took for ever, and yes they should have made it much shorter, but it did look neat as the fighters enter a stadium like arena for battle.

Some of the match ups where just horrible. But I'm not going to get into that one.

I do not know what is the deal with the commission in Califonia, but every fighter I spoke with told me that it was issue after issue. I know California is a huge martial arts market state, always has been. But they should outsource some people if they are having problems.

The ref in some of the matches (Melving vs. Yoon) was just plain horrible. Mario Yamasaki, I have a lot of respect for him, but he needs to push the action of the fight. He could have done more to make the Saku v. Royce fight a better fight.

Anyways, I had a great time, my boy JZ won, Brad lost but show tons of heart and will to fight anyone, so I'm proud of him, too bad we did not get to see Junior fight, he has been working so hard for this fight. I'm sure we will see him in the near future.

Andre did I mentioned that you are a romo!

Re: the seats being too far from the ring:

Wasnt that gonna be obvious before hand?

Oh yes I loved when the people began to tell the DJ to shut up!!!! God he was horrible

Mauro,

I know you read the boards and i know your taking a beating here. I want you to know that i think you are awesome which is a great compliment cuz i hated you,at first, for replacing Quads

Was I the only one that got really mad when the DJ pronounced the R in Royce? I mean, who hasn't heard of Royce Gracie?