List of things wrong with Dynamite

you forgot lazy, disrespectful..

yeah the DJ killed it. besides the (r)oyce thing, he also called WarPath, WarCraft. LOL

I spliced all the footage of the DJ blabbing during Royce-Saku, including the part where the crowd is chanting 'Shut Up DJ' over and over. About as entertaining as K1 got.

You hit most of the "things wrong" issues.

How about a little marketing? The only people who marketed is whoever was in charge of canvasing Koreatown- that whole North section was little Korea.

Why no local L.A. Mexican fighters to draw the hispanic crowd?

Anyone notice how bad it is trying to get to and park near the Coluseum?

A lot of the presentation didn't look like much live, but I'm sure it worked better for the cameras.

No, it didn't.

watched the free show on Showtime, and my complaint was that they only showed three fights in an hour, and not one of them made it out of the first round.

Well that was a lot better than the first hour of the PPV, which only had one fight, that lasted less than a minute.

someone went to beach and didnt change panties....

The DJ was the Coq Roq of K-1.

ttt for later

Think this vid pretty much sums it up.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/k1%2Bdynamite/video/x25yi0_k1-dynamite-sucked-balls/1

Ok, so that was who was f'in talking on the PA during the fights! Daaaam, that was stupid.

at least the fights started on time. i guess they had to because of showtime.

the dj was an idiot. and he kept pronouncing royce as "royce" and not "hoyce". obviously he had no clue who royce gracie was. you would have thought the production would have hired someone who had a clue.

not only were the $10, $30 and $60 general admission. i saw tons of people getting on to the field with general admission tickets.

advertising was so poor. i only heard about the show last week. my other friends only heard about the show the day before.

best thing about the show - i saw lots of hot chicks...

Without getting into specifics, I was embarrassed watching most of it.

ttt for all of the above!!!!!!!!!!

Letting me have better seats than Nicolas Cage.

ttt

"As a Warcraft fan, I was pleased."

LOL! I loved this event, it was like watching a trainwreck. I seriously
didn't know what embarassing thing would happen next. The best part
of the evening- this doofus was holding 2 beers, making his way down
the aisle to his seats when one of the pyro cannons went off and it
startled him so much he spilled both beers all over himself, the whole
section laughed at him.

up