LMFOL at James Toney at press conf

Vitali had a rotator cuff injury on his way to beating Byrd. The injury and the resulting TKO was because Vitali was missing with his punches while trying to hit Byrd, not the power behind Byrd's punches. Also, while Toney hits harder than Byrd, it isn't by much. Toney is not a one puncher killer.

"He had no problem getting inside Jones..." Haven't seen the fight, eh, Homie?

I think Byrds win over Vitali is'nt valid but none the less Byrd still fights at a pace that allows Vitali to stand and rest and pick while Byrd tries to counter.Toney fights at a middleweight pace at heavy, Vitali will not keep up.

wtf is LMFOL?

I think that RJJ could make just about anyone look bad on a given night. He is that talented.

Homie is obviously starstruck. Jone's lovetaps are called boxing... Ali
made a hell of career out of the same thing. Call them what you
want... Jones peppered him. If they were lovetaps, why didn't Toney
just walk through them and do his thing???

I'll answer that easy question for ya... he couldn't, he was outclassed.

It's not like Toney has great footwork these days... Tua would retire
him. Bad, bad match up for him... he's slick, but he does get hit a lot,
and that is the wrong one to take punches from.

LMFAO, damn did'nt even notice that, 10 bonus points to montana

LOL The people who made the fight night stats don't know SHIT. Marciano has only a slightly above average chin, Chris Byrd almost has full power and Jake LaMotta (who had something like a 30% knockout rate) has 100 power and a chin of like 70%. I don't think they did any research, they just looked at photos of the fighters and gave them stats based on how they felt.

By the way, the gameplay rocks. They should have just done a little more research.

" Toney WAS walking through RJJ's love taps. Its just that Jones can run
faster than Toney can! "

ok... obviously time for boxing 101

ever hear of cutting off the ring???

So if Jones was running how did he outscore Toney???

lol You are correct Homie.

I love Toney but I think he did lose that fight.I dont however think he got beat down.Its hard for me to even argue against RJJ right now because I'm still feeling the hurt from the Tarver fight.

Another rehasing of the same comments.Read the thread before you post.(nasal voice)"I'm bsrizpac, I like to repeat what someone else said and act like I'm adding something fresh to the thread"(normal voice again)SHUT UP!