Logan Paul is for real!

Haha!

Logan Paul is good. He’s improved tremendously the last few years.
Floyd’s age caught up to him. He’s slower and has less stamina and it’s noticeable. He also got clearly annoyed and frustrated near the end.

The commentators were absolutely coping. “Haha Floyd is just fooling around”. No he wasn’t. He tried to knock him out, but simply couldn’t.

All in all great performance by Logan.

#Edit: These commentators from all broadcasting platforms are fucking pathetic. Why do they feel the need to talk down Logan Paul after a good performance and keep spouting lies about Floyd. He admitted himself that Logan did a good job and he felt the Weight, height and that he’s getting older. It’s a fight and there’s honor in that. These commentators need to learn to be unbiased at all times. No matter who is fighting.

9 Likes

Puke…

2 Likes

I don’t think Paul has any redeeming qualities as a boxer other than he’s obviously an athlete and didn’t quit.

5 Likes

I wonder where it will go from here, if people will keep buying cause he stood toe to toe with a real boxer or people will stop buying cause a real boxer couldn’t KO him and think it’s staged

1 Like

He carried him it was obviously part of the deal. Just so clueless people like you can still believe these brothers are legit fighters and take your money.

8 Likes

There’s a built in excuse so it doesn’t matter, Floyd was dwarfed by him.

1 Like

That was embarrassing.

1 Like

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can’t judge a fight correctly even if it’s right in front of your eyes. You think Floyd wasn’t trying to finish him? Go and train boxing for a few years.

4 Likes

do you think floyd was pulling those punches he was landing directly on logan’s chin? it looked like he was trying pretty hard for the ko

6 Likes

This was a goddamn abortion. If I could order a drone strike i’d have called it in. Fucking carnies.

8 Likes

People who don’t know anything about boxing don’t know.

A dude that much bigger, who’s intent on tying you up, there’s not a lot that can be done. Floyd landed some good shots. He took his foot off the gas in the last few rounds when he saw the kid was gonna smother him to try and survive. Didn’t want to get caught by a silly wild shot. So he just kept moving, throwing a shot here or there, having some fun doing the dance.

I don’t know how people can be mad about seeing a legend continue to perform after their career is over. The guy spent his whole life boxing, it’d be a shame to put that time in and not show it off a bit now and again.

15 Likes

Floyd isn’t even known for knocking out guys his size, it should be no surprise to anyone that he didn’t knock out a guy who’s 35lbs bigger than him. Also, not getting knocked out by a guy who never knocks anyone out, who’s 35lbs smaller than you isn’t a feather in your cap either.

2 Likes

If Floyd wanted to finish him he would have. That’s why they had no judges they gave Floyd more money to just carry him so idiots like you will believ it was real.

6 Likes

Paul couldn’t hold his hands up… I would have been more entertained by a bear riding a tricycle.

1 Like

Sorry you have low IQ and bad eyes.

2 Likes

It’s sad when people don’t realize how much they don’t realize.

6 Likes

Talkin Shop brought that guy in that’s hilarious

Paul was completely gassed by the 5th or 6th round. He couldn’t even hold his hands up. If that wasn’t a work that is seriously embarrassing for Floyd. I’m probably giving the entire thing way too much thought considering it was such a shit show and that if shit got that on it, shit would wipe it off in disgust. Boxing is so far gone at this point.

2 Likes

do you think floyd was pulling those punches he was landing directly on logan’s chin? it looked like he was trying pretty hard for the ko

2 Likes

You didn’t see that he got a second wind in round 7 and 8? He bit through the fatigue and started boxing smart.

1 Like