Logan Paul is for real!

In my best Chael Sonnen voice “ why are wee here ???” :man_shrugging:t2:

Damn, so you legit just don’t know what you’re seeing

3 Likes

You can’t hate the game. They are making a whole lot of money.

At least they are working their ass off with the boxing aspect and in full blown professional training camp mode.

2 Likes

I take it you haven’t read his posts before?

Holding is a mayweather staple. Back up, land some counters, hold on to opponent, and repeat.

He fucks your up any day of the week!

2 Likes

Lol pretty good

That’s creepy. I don’t know what he sounds like, but that’s hilarious and weird

These types of circus fights don’t need to be sanctioned. They could go anywhere in the world if they chose to do so.

Lmao you people actually believe Floyd’s tiny ass could hold up 200lbs of dead weight if logan was out?

3 Likes

yes he just did

I wonder if you’re a troll or not.

1 Like

you believed it because you wanted to believe it christian slater GIF

1 Like

lol so dumb

I thought it was an entertainaing fight, we don’t get to see one of the GOATs if not the GOAT everyday, to me it doesn’t matter if it was a “real” fight or not, of course there are some people who thought that mayweather could actually lose, that is stupid, It was a real fight for Paul and an exibition for Mayweather.

1 Like

He didn’t need to hold 200 pounds, only a fraction of that, because his legs were used as support, maybe Paul wouldn’t faceplant, but seeing the clip, he would certainly have fallen.

That’s what makes these fights somewhat impressive. I don’t care for them but it just goes to show how many levels above everyone FMM is.

Amen to that brotha

1 Like