LOL at Dana calling GSP's corner idiots!

After his girl came on here bashing the UG for saying rude things about BJ Penn.

A rather obvious calculated and smart move to deflect attention off of GSP and onto someone the public doesn't care about.

Cuvier - What girl?

Beth. I like all that she does here but I'm still in disbelief that she came on here and did what she did.

What did she do?
which thread?

She called out the idiots here that were doing nothing but bashing BJ....

Big fucking deal concerning the corner.....they are idiots....

Is corner bashing a bannable offense or something?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1411240&page=1&pc=185

Nothing wrong with what Beth did.  She's not just a Zuffa employee.  SHe is a real person, and long time forum member.  The UG has been pathetic this past week (and more)

If you pay her, she will not be offended.

DiscoNfrno -  Nothing wrong with what Beth did.  She's not just a Zuffa employee.  SHe is a real person, and long time forum member.  The UG has been pathetic this past week (and more)

this

hate to break it to you...beth and dana arent the same person...

DiscoNfrno -  Nothing wrong with what Beth did.  She's not just a Zuffa employee.  SHe is a real person, and long time forum member.  The UG has been pathetic this past week (and more)

so now its abusing the UG when you say the truth that all of the ones talking shit on BJ Penn are a bunch of fucking bitches.

I don't see where dana makes a comment on that thread.

Dana meant the one guy not his whole corner.

GNPfan - 
Cuvier - What girl?

Beth. I like all that she does here but I'm still in disbelief that she came on here and did what she did.

She got pissed off and spoke her mind. So what? Isn't that what most of us do? She shouldn't be held to a different (or higher) standard than anyone else just because she works for Zuffa. At the end of the day she is just another forum member.

Cindy

on what page does dana comment?

CindyO - 
GNPfan - 
Cuvier - What girl?

She got pissed off and spoke her mind. So what? Isn't that what most of us do? She shouldn't be held to a different (or higher) standard than anyone else just because she works for Zuffa. At the end of the day she is just another forum member.

Cindy

I found it pretty funny, hence the LOL in my thread title. It is funny, come on here giving shit to people who speak what they feel only to have your boss do it time and again. Now that's funny! How does that saying go - clean up your own backyard before....

GNPfan - 
CindyO - 
GNPfan - 
Cuvier - What girl?

Cindy

I found it pretty funny, hence the LOL in my thread title. It is funny, come on here giving shit to people who speak what they feel only to have your boss do it time and again. Now that's funny! How does that saying go - clean up your own backyard before....

But Beth isn't accountable for what comes out of DW's mouth and his thoughts and actions don't dictate her feelings and opinions. At the end of the day, she has no "backyard" to clean up before having the audacity to post something here as a regular member of the forum.

She wasn't speaking on behalf of the UFC and she never does aside from posting links to ticket info and newly released website addys for event promos. Just because she works for Zuffa it doesn't make her personal opinion less valuable.

And for the record, her thread didn't make me NOT take jabs at BJ and LOL@ his disrespectful pre-fight comments and actions because he deserved most of it, IMO. Beth is entitled to her opinion and whether or not I agree with it is irrelevant.

But someone like Hojak could have made the same thread Beth did and I would have unloaded with reckless abandon based on his posting history=) Beth's history as a member is one of positive contributions... Hojak's, not so much;)

Cindy

mmaisredundant - "But someone like Hojak could have made the same thread Beth did and I would have unloaded with reckless abandon based on his posting history=) Beth's history as a member is one of positive contributions... Hojak's, not so much;)"

Typical female logic.

LOL! Are you familiar with Hojak?

Cindy

She wasn't speaking on behalf of the UFC and she never does aside from posting links to ticket info and newly released website addys for event promos. Just because she works for Zuffa it doesn't make her personal opinion less valuable.

And for the record, her thread didn't make me NOT take jabs at BJ and LOL@ his disrespectful pre-fight comments and actions because he deserved most of it, IMO. Beth is entitled to her opinion and whether or not I agree with it is irrelevant.

But someone like Hojak could have made the same thread Beth did and I would have unloaded with reckless abandon based on his posting history=) Beth's history as a member is one of positive contributions... Hojak's, not so much;)

Cindy

I like Beth posting here, she does a lot of good things so I'm sorry to be a little harsh with her on this thread but the bottom line is that it rubbed me the wrong way when she comes on here bad mouthing people like she did.

We are fans, our money pay's these fighters, we are allowed to have an opinion of them. That's part of the territory of being a professional athlete. When a fighter talks smack he better damn well back it up. I felt Beth was out of line telling people they can't voice their opinion.

She is A Zuffa employee, I don't think I have ever seen a post of her's here that didn't have something to do with the UFC and Zuffa, so when she made that post it was a reflection of the company. I found it pretty hypocritical on her part considering that I'm very sure she hears the shit Dana talks about people, yet she must be okay with that?