LOL at Floyd Mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gQDq7bgvrY

Pay special attention to the 1:30 mark of this vid.

I'm guessing that if you're not trolling, there is no hope for you, so you'll probably say "LOL THAT WAS JUST SPEED LOL".

If you're trolling...Bravo. That was the stupidest thing I've read in the past two years.

"Floyd is fast, but Oscar will be the fastest fighter he fought"

Judah is faster than DLH.

"Judah is faster than DLH."

I was waiting for this, lol. Judah is fast, but not in Oscar's class. Oscar's got power and speed and is the bigger man and jr MW.

This is gonna be a great fight.

I wasn't responding to anything regarding Judah's skills. I was responding to someone who said DLH is faster than Judah.

DLH is better, definitely. But not faster. So saying that DLH is the fastest fighter Floyd will have faced is just not true.

"But not faster."

Don't know about that. Sweet Pea Whitaker didn't look blindingly fast against Oscar. I don't think Judah is significantly faster than Oscar.

lol foot in ass.... get it? lol knee slapper... ah huh ha.... oh white dont like black people.... just didn't understand the english..... maybe they think he spoke ebonics.... lol at guys who dont understand the language they were born with.

That fight was 10 years ago. DLH still isn't slow, but he's not as fast as he used to be and he's not as fast as Judah. Of course, he's still better than Judah. But I still see this being like just about every fight Mayweather's had against a good boxer since he moved up from 130. He'll box circles around DLH for 12 rounds in boring fashion.

I'll still be watching, of course. :)

""DLH's only downfall against Trinidad was corrupt or grossly incompetent judging. Heart had nothing to do with it."

"Correct. That was a Don King decision. De La Hoya put on a clinic, a masterful performance."

Actually, I would agree with both of you to an extent. IMO, as I was scoring the fight, I had DLH up 6 rounds to 3 against Felix, and then he ran for the final 3 rounds, leaving my score at 6 to 6. However, I blamed DLH's heart, because if he would have fought just ONE of those rounds, I would have considered him a clear cut winner, especially since he practically schooled Felix for the part of the fight when he was actually trying. However, the corrupt decision still plays a part in the outcome because (from what I recall) the scores were so overwhelmingly in Felix's favor, that only ONE round may not have been enough for Oscar.

"as I was scoring the fight, I had DLH up 6 rounds to 3 against Felix, and then he ran for the final 3 rounds, leaving my score at 6 to 6."

You had it wrong.

Been a while since I've seen the fight, but I remember DLH winning the first 9 rounds EASILY. One stupid judge actually gave Trinidad 3 of the first 4 rounds.

The bottom line is, I agree that DLH beat Trinidad. I seem to be one of the few DLH supporters that I know. But as a fan of his, I still wished that he would have kept boxing instead of running those last three rounds. That was the point I was making. It's bad enough that the judges apparently had it in for him with the biased scoring, but HE left the door wide open by not fighting until the final bell. I'll bet you that even HE would agree with that.

alot of people had it 6 to 6 or 7 to 5 dlh. so a draw with trinidad would not have been out of line.

Oscar won at least 7 rounds against Trinidad. At least.

But he should have closed strongly. Had he just kept doing what he had been doing (i.e. schooling Tito)...there probably wouldn't have been any room for controversy.

Dumb move by him and his corner. Gil Clancy in particular shoulda known better.