LOL @ Ben Askren

OftheWay - 
CaptainAhab -
Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

That word... I do not think it means what you think it means...
No one ever uses it correctly. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, I used it exactly right. It would be ironic for someone to make fun of someone for losing their leg in a car accident, and then they themselves lose their leg in a car accident.

It's ironic for someone who talked a bunch of shit and has nobody interested in singing them to be getting made fun of by someone who talked a bunch of shit and has nobody interested in signing them.

Maybe you two should go back to class

Osbot - Ya Sean, the exact same situation. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Except he's undefeated, and takes his training seriously. I would say something about ready made excuses here but I'll refrain!

Good one, Osbot (not really)

XxLiveBaitxX - 
Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

The irony, Mr. McCorkle, is that anyone can purchase a punching bag at any sports store, rather than sign one to a contract.

That isn't ironic at all

igotfrozordfortrainingtrane - 
Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity
Yeah we got it. It ruins the effectiveness of the irony when you point it out though. Phone Post 3.0

I know, I got impatient when the first several replies failed to get it

I still love you, Sean. No faggoty stuff. Pure fan.

You and your boyfriend Zipcock would pay for a Latin Grammy nowadays.

KneeUpperCut Ios - Sean McCorkle - I'm not sure if you remember when, a couple months after letting go, you said that you were going to be back in the UFC in 6 months.

Have you made any progress towards this end? (I believe it has been 3 years)

Yes, I re-signed with them yesterday

UGCTT_granite007 - 

I still love you, Sean. No faggoty stuff. Pure fan.

Thanks. Although if I'm being honest, I wish there were a little bit of faggoty stuff in there

Honestly, you should go into management or something.

Sean McCorkle -
Thesteelshart_MMA - Sean McCorkle where are you training now? Phone Post 3.0

Lol! Me train? Get the hell out of here
So you being a shitty troll on the Underground is your way of staying relevant? Phone Post 3.0

Vcz Xzavier Phone Post 3.0

Irony lessons from McCorkle on a Sat morning?

The true irony is that I'm reading this on a Sat morning.

He can sign a 1 fight deal to break all ties in a small org then go to the ufc without bellator taking it to court

CindyO -
Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity
VTFD:(

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Quite Cindy

Men are talking Phone Post 3.0

Kimo Lives -
CindyO -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Quite Cindy

Men who can't spell, clearly. Phone Post 3.0

blitzed840 -
Kimo Lives -
CindyO -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Quite Cindy

Men who can't spell, clearly. Phone Post 3.0
haha Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - 
OftheWay - 
CaptainAhab -

That word... I do not think it means what you think it means...
No one ever uses it correctly. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, I used it exactly right. It would be ironic for someone to make fun of someone for losing their leg in a car accident, and then they themselves lose their leg in a car accident.

It's ironic for someone who talked a bunch of shit and has nobody interested in singing them to be getting made fun of by someone who talked a bunch of shit and has nobody interested in signing them.

Maybe you two should go back to class

If he had talked a bunch of shit ABOUT YOU because you couldn't get signed because you talked a bunch of shit, and now he couldn't get signed because he talked a bunch of shit, THAT would be ironic.

Did he talk shit about YOU? Because if that is the case, I missed what you were saying, and yes, it may be considered ironic.

However, the fact that two guys who talked a bunch of shit both now cannot get signed, by itself, is not ironic.

No one puts Cindy in a croner.

U gotta win Buddy, we were just ignoring your fishing lure out in the water Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Sean?