LOL @ Ben Askren

I don't think Dana had any intentions on signing him whatsoever

RockTheVote - 
2JupitersTooMany - 
Sean McCorkle -
Brice W - It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.

I thought this was about me at first
lol Phone Post 3.0

as a fighter he is what he is, but as a human being i feel like i could sit and have a beer with mccorkle and poke fun at people around us all night. dude is funny.

Lemme join you gentlemen.

Call me crazy, I'd be impressed with both of your professional records and I had to look up Seans just now to refresh my memory.

I've fought in a professional capacity for decades, in some very rough joints, but certainly would not get the respect  of most on this forum.  Seems like Sean and I have that in common already.

RTV if memory serves, you're a former bouncer.

I'll buy the first round. 

This story tellin' and bullshittin' gonna get good.

The Pendulum -
Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity
But were you ever top ten? I think that's the key difference here. Phone Post 3.0
Sean was in a UFC video game.

That means more people have seen his name than Ben Askren's.

Top 10 doesn't mean anyone at the gas station has ever heard your name or could pick you in a lineup. Phone Post 3.0

I got the joke, just not sure why I'm posting this.

Fight for wsof mccorky, you could be their hw champ Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

The irony, Mr. McCorkle, is that anyone can purchase a punching bag at any sports store, rather than sign one to a contract.

Sean McCorkle - Talked all that shit for so long and now not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in signing you at any price...............welcome to the club buddy.
McCorkle war wagon! Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle -
RockTheVote - 

FRAT - McCorkle signs in and posts humorous comment that involves tongue-in-cheek self-bashing.

UG retards cant accept a joke and pile on, even though McCorkle being here gives them all little boners.

Totally unrelated question - Why aren't more fighters on here?

This guy gets it
You running both profiles huh? Phone Post 3.0

bad1121 - I love how when McCorkle was in the UFC and would post, everyone was on his nuts. Now that he sucks and is no where, everyone talks shit. And I'm no fan of his I just think the people on here are all bitches. Phone Post 3.0
Sucks because he didn't keep breaking peoples arms? Weak Phone Post 3.0

I think it's pretty funny too. You can't deny the kid has skills but his refusal to do anything but lay and pray has cost him alot of money, possibly a career.

Only time will tell if this leads to retirement but if it does he fucked himself. You can be the best wrestler ever and hold anyone down and always win but nobody is gunna pay to see that shit and unless you can draw then your never makin it to the big time.

Look at what happened to McKee Phone Post 3.0

Ya Sean, the exact same situation. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Except he's undefeated, and takes his training seriously. I would say something about ready made excuses here but I'll refrain!

Brice W - It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.
It's prize fighting and he's a boring fighter. It's like the difference between a studio musician and a major act. Both know how to play their instrument but people will pay to watch one and not the other. Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity
VTFD:(

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

I dunno who is looking at signing or not signing Askren. And I don't know if Askren is a good guy or an asshole. I just don't have the time to follow the sport like I used to, too busy working my ass off to earn a living.

But...I did get a notice on my phone that he was a free agent thanks to BBM channels feed "Blackberry, MMA & TECH". (Which is pretty good btw).

When I heard that, I thought for sure that Dana would snatch him up immediately. I am impressed with his wrestling and would like to see how he would do in the UFC. He's a tough fucker.

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

That word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

CaptainAhab -

That word... I do not think it means what you think it means...
No one ever uses it correctly. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah we got it. It ruins the effectiveness of the irony when you point it out though. Phone Post 3.0

I want to start a gang of grammar/spelling nazis. We need a place to vent. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 
VTFD:(

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Oh no you did ent!