LOL - Diego BOOed

They were booing everybody that was shown didn't they?

LMAO@"Soul Glow" hair.... Just watching Coming to America on Saturday too.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The booing and the shirt were hilarious.

they were saying "boooURNS"

That was sad. Diego might do some things that people don't like, but he gets in there and fights for a finish.

Plus, they booed the only baseball player who was actually man enough to admit to taking steriods, not take the bullshit "Someone must have stuck a needle in my ass while I was sleeping" stance.

Lame crowd.

Anyone who saw his last fight and booes him is not a fight fan, but a bitter hater instead.

Diego should be part of the Wack PAck and be the angry mexican that beats people up for a living.

for your information that was a Leisure Suit he was wearing and the inside scoop is he has an upcoming appearance on That 70's show. DIEGO looks like he is trying to go Hollywood and impress the ladies. He likes all the attention he is getting, it will be fun watching his misguided decisions in the spotlight.

Diego is one of the most exciting fighters I've seen in awhile. He's confident and incredibly aggressive, and not in a sloppy way like other aggressive fighters. The more people hate him, the more I root for him.

I'm happy for Diego, he deserves his success! He might be a wingnut, but at least he's not a boring fighter OR personality.

Diego is a great fighter, no doubt.. but like I said...he's a heel.
He's a freak man...
He'll be hated despite his talent like so many other sprts stars... T Owens anyone?
And that is a good thing.. the sport needs personalities.

What a bunch of women. I'm serious as a heart attack.

"I like his hair better now"? "His outfit sucked"?

ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?!?

You guys are just embarrassing. Reread this thread and hang your heads in closet gay shame.

Diego fights. He is good. Just ask Nick Diaz. Will he advance beyond this level? I think so. But you girls go ahead and worry about his wardrobe and hair style.

Sweet baby jeebus, I'm glad you guys weren't watching at my place. Woulda been like having the Queer Guy cast over. No thanks.

Racer-X is pissed..Dont diss his man!

I hate Diego. I've never liked him. I hope he loses every fight. That said, I've never picked against him, because he is a great fighter. I think GSP/Hughes/BJ could beat him, but I think he could handle anyone else at 170 fairly easily, despite my dislike for him.

I enjoy watching his fights, but I always hope a light or a girder falls from the catwalk before he can get anywhere near a mic.

Diego's jacket was PIMP!! I'ma start calling him "Vega".

Diego Vs. Luke: "Harnessed Lightning". Good fight. Classic heel freak and babyface geek.

I was surprised people booed, I thought it was only e-hate that he had.

IMO it's fucked up at this point, he's proven himself to be a worthy competitor

Mexicool: Nah man, I fucking cracked it. Rarely have I laughed harder on the UG...

There, I started laughing real hard again!

"Racer-X is pissed..Dont diss his man!"

Stop projecting Q, I'm just laughing at how many guys here give a $h!t what Diego or anybody else on the show is wearing. If that makes you think of him being "my man" that's entirely your issue.

It's your story, it would be more convincing without the lisp though...