Lol @ the UFC HW division

Fuck You Dana White, I hope you see my post mother fucker.

1 Like

This is the best the HW division has been in a long time.

1 Like

Carwin and Brock era were good times.

4 Likes

Lol no

Hey look, another alt account.

5 Likes

Lol I’m far from a boomer. I’m 28

The HW division is laughable right now

Great, another dipshit troll

5 Likes

Name one person that fought at 170 Jones faced.

1 Like

Join date 22jul22.

And because he was a “see your SN”

trailer-park-boys-bubbles

2 Likes

Cole Konrad would have destroyed Brock into a million little pieces of Brock.

1 Like

#andStill

3 Likes

Still can’t believe Min Soo Kim even took that fight. What was he thinking

Just went and looked that Card up. I have no memory of Royce Gracie even being on that card. Wow

1 Like

Brock was originally supposed to fight Hong Man Choi that event and for his debut but he was replaced with Kim. I was a few hours away and could’ve went but no one wanted to make the drive for it. Still bummed I didn’t go. Tickets were ridiculously cheap as it was a huge arena that was empty. If I recall some were like $20 or $30 so. Maybe even less lol

2 Likes

Min-Soo Kim was an Olympic medalist who had only lost to opponents of a certain level. That’s pretty high level for any debutant. At the time he probably thought Lesnar, the fake wrestler, would be easy pickings.

1 Like

That’s awesome so nuts $10 for that card. I still regret it to this day not going. Then people who did buy the cheap seats just moved down to the bottom anyways cause it was empty lol

1 Like

I definitely would have gone alone. I was at 218 alone and I have zero regret I had a blast lol

Brock becoming champion was a sign of how weak the division was at the time. Then Cain, JDS and Stipe came in to give it some life. It was shit during Stipe’s reign when he was defending against washed up old guys. And now its the Ngannou/Gane era.

Derrick Lewis sucks like he’s legit not a good mixed martial artist at all

And he’s the 7th ranked HW in the world. The HW division is BUTT

1 Like