Lol @ the UFC HW division

Frankly, I’m surprised it took Jones that long to finish him.

Hope he enjoys his reign in the shittiest division in history.

4 Likes

Chael sonnen said what we’ve been saying for years now. Hw division sucks.

Hopefully tonight‘s main event fight is good

Lol the HW division

The fight either ends in less than a minute or it goes the distance and it’s slow and boring

ezgif.com-optimize

Absolute dog shit division.

2 Likes

Why were posters fighting us on this on the other thread lol

There really aren’t any HW fights that I can think of that will get me excited

Idk aspinal being back is a breath of life into the division. Aspinal, Spivac, Blaydes, Gane, jones for as long as he last. It’s not completely shit. There is at least actual talent.

Same for 205 and 185. They all have 3-4 good fighters and everyone outside the top 5 could be replaced by any regional fighter and absolutely nothing would be a bit different.

3 Likes

Even Rogan called the HW division shallow last night.

Idc about any division above WW. But HW was once so great and now it’s so, sooooo bad

1 Like

USADA killed the hw division

3 Likes

Still surprised there aren’t more former football players testing the MMA waters.?.

1 Like

I agree, I guess most athletes are burnt out after a career where they made it to a high level. Also, despite what they say they’re scared of getting embarrassed by a fat guy in mma.

I was thinking alon the lines of college players who didn’t make an nfl team, or an nfl player who was cut after a few years. Some big dude that still had his health.

1 Like

Two HW fights on todays fight card. The fights lasted 3 minutes and 1.5 minutes

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

They were both knockouts you dildo.

1 Like

Yeah it just further proves what I say about the HW division; every fight either ends in the first round, or it goes the distance cause they’re out of shape

1 Like

Most of them are out of shape light heavies except for the elites who are all juiced beasts.

But complaining about knockouts is a stretch, even for your loose asshole.

1 Like