Long time lurker of mma forums since late 90’s

Welcome OP. 

Please, OP, we all know you're 15

the_decimator - 

MMA started in 2004, when Iceman started his reign of dominance over the UFC LHW Division. He torched Tito and all of a sudden you saw his haircut everywhere.

LMAO

Just for a single example…Jeremy Horn was closing in on 100 fights by then.

Wow, how long did you look at your wife before you finally shagged?

Hi KKM

Hey OP, what was the original name of this site? 

1 Like
Dryfly -
the_decimator - 

MMA started in 2004, when Iceman started his reign of dominance over the UFC LHW Division. He torched Tito and all of a sudden you saw his haircut everywhere.

LMAO

I am thinking you have a lot of trouble picking up on attempts at humor in the written form.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
BringBackGoldy -
MMA Experience -
BringBackGoldy -

Nah mate,mma started in 2007 when tuf kicked off.

I've only ever lurked so I don't know how to respond to something like this lol

it does make me wonder how someone who just started watching the sport within the last ten years would start to figure out the history of mma 

Its not like being a boxing fan 30 years ago. You really had to invest money to get knowledge,books magazines videos.....l spent a small fortune when l was younger on such things.

Now its all but a google search away. Free and easy.

Its still a fun ride though.

I used to spend $100 on 4 VHS tapes regularly to watch something different. Then they started cutting some of the Russian events up into 2 tapes for profit. The event would all happen on the same night, but maybe 2 tournaments. I used to swap copies of events with people too but bought a ton of that stuff. I was doing that when basicly nobody around here had a clue what NHB was. It was very niche and boxing fans called it boring. 

I came to mma about 1999....l probably spent about 2k on bootleg  vids and later dvds. Not to mention ppvs.

The first time l saw an mma fighter was a montage of royce wrecking fools in  the early ufc....it was 1994 on an australian sports show. Lol they said that royce won the whole company as a prize for winning the tourney. The last clip was royce breaking? Jason delucas arm. It left and impression l must say.

I didnt see anything mma related again until l got online in 1999.

Dryfly -
the_decimator - 

LMAO

The scariest part of that is how quickly he got those fights, same day/night fights, events just days apart. He did 3 different events in like a 5 day span. He’s nuts, granted there were no medical suspensions after fights back then. 

Jeremy Horn was the one guy who you could not lock down to one organization, he’s fought for probably 15+…

He went pro in 1996 and retired in 2015. He was never a world beater but going 9-2 average for your record through almost 120 matches is good by me. I hoped he’d find success at the highest level and at least compete with the contenders but that wasn’t the case in the UFC. Clearly evident with the second Chuck fight.

MMA Experience -
Gartlin -

Fuck off op

Could you please elaborate ?

You'll fit right in

knappster -
MMA Experience -
Gartlin -

Fuck off op

welcome to the UG

Ees Normal

knappster -
MMA Experience -
Gartlin -

Fuck off op

welcome to the UG

Yeah man it was just a joke. Because everybody here is dicks to each other. It's like our thing. But if you're a long time lurker you knew that!

Ace5002 -

I have trouble believing OP.

Why ? Please elaborate 

OP with the duplicate account is too obvious.. you should have just come in normal. When it's organic, we don't make a thread to announce our arrival, we just show up and start posting eventually once we get the hang of things. Who are/were you? Honesty is the best policy.. another ufcwatcher account? 

Fahqhard -

So u have lerked for so long...seen literslly 10000s of posts and comments.  But this  1 comment got to you more then the rest and u had to join ha.  

I always laughed at the trolls and obviously noticed Orcus for a while. Reading his posts and seeing that many of the screenames that are either him or a buddy of his have 1/1/01 join dates and are spouting off things as ridiculous as Orcus.

Orcus is Kirik or an old buddy of his that is in that special circle of people that created or moderate this forum. Trolluminati 

cheesesteak - Hi KKM and MIJ?

No 

I am neither of them. I have seen the KKM screen name before 

knappster -
MMA Experience -
Gartlin -

Fuck off op

welcome to the UG

Thanks for having me ??

Jones right nostril -

Please, OP, we all know you're 15

That's funny. Ask any question about Mma you want

i doubt you know much though because you found out about forums in 18 unless you are a weirdo troll guy 

Dryfly -
the_decimator - 

LMAO

True 

Donoghue88 -

Wow, how long did you look at your wife before you finally shagged?

I didn't feel likei was in a rush to talk  to people with such limited knowledge of MMA