Long time lurker of mma forums since late 90’s

Jones right nostril -

Please, OP, we all know you're 15

I'm sure a lot of 15 year olds know about Mousels MMA Forum that was around from the 90's

this is why it took so long for me to join, 99.9999999 percent of the people on this forum know nothing about Mma 

DaddyRich -

Hey OP, what was the original name of this site? 

I can't think of the name right off the bat but I'm pretty sure Kirik and some old guys were on some site before. I always looked at this site as a copy of Mousels and more to that lineage.  Sherdog forum  was a completely different animal of forum than Mousells I'm my opinion 

DaddyRich -

I'm sure once I hear the name i will remember right away 

KnockoutThoughts -

OP with the duplicate account is too obvious.. you should have just come in normal. When it's organic, we don't make a thread to announce our arrival, we just show up and start posting eventually once we get the hang of things. Who are/were you? Honesty is the best policy.. another ufcwatcher account? 

I've been on this forum a lot longer than you 

just never got an account 

So the master trolls try to build an accounts posts up under the radar ? O RLY ?

Also, does your girl accept your fighter lifestyle finally?

MMA Experience -
KnockoutThoughts -

OP with the duplicate account is too obvious.. you should have just come in normal. When it's organic, we don't make a thread to announce our arrival, we just show up and start posting eventually once we get the hang of things. Who are/were you? Honesty is the best policy.. another ufcwatcher account? 

So the master trolls try to build an accounts posts up under the radar ? O RLY ?

Who were you? Welcome back.. 

BringBackGoldy - 
Dryfly -
the_decimator - 

MMA started in 2004, when Iceman started his reign of dominance over the UFC LHW Division. He torched Tito and all of a sudden you saw his haircut everywhere.

LMAO

Just for a single example…Jeremy Horn was closing in on 100 fights by then.

I am thinking you have a lot of trouble picking up on attempts at humor in the written form.

Since he already posted a serious reply…

I am thinking you have a lot of trouble picking up on what was actually said. Not what your mind imagined.

You are imagining humor that is not there, nor was never intended.

DaddyRich -

I lost my original Hotmail account, but I've been on since before 2001. I even ordered a fighters notebook.

Not to give the name away for OP, but I believe the initials were sf.com. No?

So you've been lurking here since the late. ninetys 

Hi kkm.

Homeslice trying a new personality?  

KnockoutThoughts -
MMA Experience -
KnockoutThoughts -

Who were you? Welcome back.. 

I never left

i was LURKING for years 

Hashtag -
DaddyRich -

I lost my original Hotmail account, but I've been on since before 2001. I even ordered a fighters notebook.

Not to give the name away for OP, but I believe the initials were sf.com. No?

Submission fighter .com

pretty sure that was it

a copy of Mousells mma forum just like this one 

de braco -

So you've been lurking here since the late. ninetys 

You have a join date from 1/1/01 and you can't comprehens that I been lurking mousells Mma forum in the 90's?

do you know what Moussells Mma forum is ?

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Homeslice trying a new personality?  

I never really paid attention to home slice or kkm before

I seen the names lurking before 

What the fuck does mousels have to do with it

19er, and always will be. 

I feel for OP, I wish I created an account back in 2006 when I started lurking as a teenager