LONGACRE CHALLENGES COMANCHE BOY TO BOX!

Pillbottle is correct. He beat James Wynn in Puerto Rico in October.

I think he had a couple other fights lined up that fell through as well.

Sir, you dare imply that the most revered DA fucking C fabricates fighter records, championship titles, and matches guys from his gym against bums just to make them look better than they actually are? You have some big cojones my canuck friend.

Hav followed Thomas career, and what Comanche boy seems 2- call one! Thomas has evolved into a fighter of great physical- mental state, Thomas has had wars i'n the ring! By far guys seriously let's not make this out to be more than what it really is, that's Thomas wasting time on a fight like this, money will hav 2- be a good pay day, or else it's a waste of Thomas talent- time, he has secured his place as a great fighter! Dac opinion on this would hav an impact on most of us wondering why should a legend like Thomas take a bullshit fight!! Phone Post

I will hav 2- disagree on that!! Major. Dac is not the most favorite amongst fighters, b. Cause he forces you to rise to the challenge! Thomas is where he is b. Cause of Dac! Look at that piece of shit Toby Tilman, he never should hav gotten as far as he did, but he had great minds at work,making him. I hated that asshole, people still bought tix 2. See him. Thomas is the greatest since Kevin Nix days, and the Dac era!! Phone Post

I seem to remember seeing Thomas in a boxing only match, but it was against a bum.

Didn't he box a Mexican or Japanese dude at the Brady once?

Maybe he was really just a Hawaiian.