Look who's bangin Ali

Diego's PR guy has been working overtime getting these "photoshoots" set up and posted on the net in an effort to counter the pics that had surfaced with Diego and all of his shirtless (indoors no less) buddies.   

Maybey she is why they assumed Diego had Hep C.

fuck, when I read the thread title, I had visions of Mohammad Ali getting laid, Parkinsons and all...

Good for Diego, I guess.

And Sudo has the best ring entrances ever. Manhoef, pfft, not even close.

It looks like the ways of the almighty have helped him.

"Forgive me lord for all the thing I said of THE MAN they call Diego."

Wow. Good for him. I have to get back to my desk job now.

How the hell can you name a girl Ali ???
Atleast allie or ally or something next i.ll be seeing a hot girl whos name is abdullah wtf!!!

I remember Diego said his GF was pregnant on TUF.
And I know she was there for a bunch of his fights. I wonder if they ended up having a kid together.

Either way, he's a goof and I hope he gets smashed everytime he steps in the octagon, unless hes fighting Matt Hughes, then I wont mind him winning.

agreed! I also remember Diego's girlfriend being pregnant or something like that and him talking about a "son"

lol

yeah he's a real winner now...

Rainstorms a comin

So Diego is bisexual?

for later

shes hot

"no several ghey men have "wifey" to appear to the public not ghey and some even go as far to have children"

What does that have to do with a rainstorm coming?

WOW!!

This is proof god does exisit. Becuase if he didnt, NO WAY Diego gets this girl. He would still be hangin out shirtless with his other romo friends.

I hate to be a gossip fag but I thought she was with Burkman? eh, whatever

ttt.

"I hate to be a gossip fag but I thought she was with Burkman? eh, whatever"

The brunette Arianny is with Burkman