Looking to Sponsor Fighters Or Anything Big...

Hey guys, we are looking to sponsor fighters or anything else that is rather large. Right now we are sponsoring a baja truck that will be aired on the Discovery Channel next year, they take two normal people, throw them in the baja 500 and film them racing from all angles.

We also sponsor Andreas Bakkerud, the #2 rally car driver in the world and the 3 time repeating Europeian Champion.

We are trying to get Joe Rogan involved if he would be interested. If anyone has anything of a large scale we could sponsor, please private message me or make a comment here and we would love to talk business. Thanks.

Good deal

What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0

Sponsor the UG - it's big!

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that would be cool Phone Post 3.0

Im interested.... Phone Post 3.0

Start by sponsoring us in the Underground Grand Prix 2014. Real life keyboard warriors are training and will step into a real cage to have a real fight in September.

Letibleu -

Start by sponsoring us in the Underground Grand Prix 2014. Real life keyboard warriors are training and will step into a real cage to have a real fight in September.

Another great idea Phone Post 3.0

PM sent, please let me know if you don't receive.

Kirik - 

Sponsor the UG - it's big!

I've sent you messages on Facebook but you never respond lol...send me a private message on here and let's talk :)

In for the future. Good for you helping people in need. Phone Post 3.0

My Friend is fighting in legacy next month, he posted on Facebook that he is looking for sponsors. Pm me, Ill try to get in contact with him before I get home from work. Phone Post 3.0

manzuri - My Friend is fighting in legacy next month, he posted on Facebook that he is looking for sponsors. Pm me, Ill try to get in contact with him before I get home from work. Phone Post 3.0

What is his name? Looking for TOP fighters such as Hector Lombard, Chael Sonnen, even trying to get Joe Rogan :)

A little bit creepy, how you keep mentioning Joe.

Sponsor the UGGP taking place September 19th in Vegas! Phone Post 3.0

LIKE A BOSS - 
manzuri - My Friend is fighting in legacy next month, he posted on Facebook that he is looking for sponsors. Pm me, Ill try to get in contact with him before I get home from work. Phone Post 3.0

What is his name? Looking for TOP fighters such as Hector Lombard, Chael Sonnen, even trying to get Joe Rogan :)

Sent you a PM

thedogofdogs - 

A little bit creepy, how you keep mentioning Joe.

Joe has spoken about us before on his podcast and in person on a video. He's one of the perfect candidates for our "niche"

We will get him to do something eventually because I won't give up :)

The Big Valbowski.

Rumored to be 10 1/4 inches.

"Helllloooooo,ladies!"

Val Venis made it very clear who he came to WWE to impress in the late 1990s. Hailing from Las Vegas, The Big Valbowski set out to bring his own unique brand of sin to the squared circle, tearing off his towel and gyrating as women screamed with joy, before breaking out an off-color joke to get the men on his side, as well.

Venis was skilled in the ring, to boot, wowing crowds worldwide with a devastating top rope splash that spelled the end for his opposition.

Though he was gifted in between the legs, it may have been Venis' romantic exploits that made the biggest mark in WWE. The Big Valbowski was an expert at playing the game of love to his advantage, getting inside the heads of his opponents by wining and dining the women in their lives. From the wife of Kai En Tai's manager to Ken Shamrock's sister, many have fallen for Venis' charms.

The swaggering Superstar went through several changes of heart during his WWE tenure, briefly joining the puritanical Right to Censor and later becoming Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff's Chief of Staff. However, he always reverted to his outrageous ways when all was said and done.

All of those moves worked for The Big Valbowski as he racked up World Tag Team and European Title reigns, along with two stints as Intercontinental Champion. He remained with WWE through most of the 2000s, teaming with numerous Superstars before heading back to Sin City for good.

manzuri - 
LIKE A BOSS - 

Sent you a PM

Got it, responded.

crowbar - 

The Big Valbowski.

Rumored to be 10 1/4 inches.

Damn, we could logo his cack if it's that big!