Looking to Sponsor Fighters Or Anything Big...

LIKE A BOSS -
KJ! - 
teamquestnorth -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that would be cool Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

No offense at all on this....but let me explain why we stopped sponsoring small things. It felt AMAZING to do these small promotions or donate to the small charities and help out the guys just trying to succeed, trust me it doesn't get old helping them out, but what does get old is how many people start messaging you and wanting you to help them out and donate, and it's like 80% of them you have no idea who they are or what they are doing, if they are real or not. We've been featured on CNN, FOX, all the major news stations, Huffington Post, Yahoo etc etc...

The problem with sponsoring the small guys is that once you do that, it opens up the flood gates for EVERYONE else to come at you wanting to be sponsored or whatever.

But since this guy is an actual member here and posts here, someone tell him to message me and we'll see what we can do.

(Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, just saying how it REALLY works)
Here I am! Also, I'm more exciting, better story, more charisma than any guy you've named Phone Post 3.0

Dominique Robinson - 
LIKE A BOSS -
KJ! - 
teamquestnorth -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

No offense at all on this....but let me explain why we stopped sponsoring small things. It felt AMAZING to do these small promotions or donate to the small charities and help out the guys just trying to succeed, trust me it doesn't get old helping them out, but what does get old is how many people start messaging you and wanting you to help them out and donate, and it's like 80% of them you have no idea who they are or what they are doing, if they are real or not. We've been featured on CNN, FOX, all the major news stations, Huffington Post, Yahoo etc etc...

The problem with sponsoring the small guys is that once you do that, it opens up the flood gates for EVERYONE else to come at you wanting to be sponsored or whatever.

But since this guy is an actual member here and posts here, someone tell him to message me and we'll see what we can do.

Here I am! Also, I'm more exciting, better story, more charisma than any guy you've named Phone Post 3.0

Like the attitude, Like A Boss!

Shoot me a private message.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

LIKE A BOSS -
Dominique Robinson - 
LIKE A BOSS -
KJ! - 
teamquestnorth -
This Phone Post 3.0

Like the attitude, Like A Boss!

Shoot me a private message.
Hooefully this happens Phone Post 3.0

OP- Check us out at FunkyMonkeyMMA.com we feature interviews with combat sports athletes, as well as interviews with folks who work behind the scenes. If you're interested in sponsoring our show shoot me a message on here or at FunkyMonkeyMMA@gmail.com

Nolaguy - Hey I only use the app while I travel for business but I have some interesting ideas and initiatives that seem to be aligned with your mission.

Are you only looking to sponsor or also open to grow your executive team? Phone Post 3.0

Just sponsor, our team is all in-house

JustAble - Dominique would be perfect, honestly. One entertaining mofo Phone Post 3.0
Thanx my dude! Phone Post 3.0

UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah - Sponsor Justin Wren's Fight For The Forgotten.

http://www.fightfortheforgotten.com

Acidic -

Loving this season so far. Electric guy is pretty useless but death stroke is fucking badass. I love how the back stories are explained

Slade is fucking AWESOME, Esaai Morales is giving one of the best performances as Deathstroke I've ever seen so far(which includes the animated films as well). Dude has absolutely nailed the "silent but scary as fuck" persona. Can't wait to see more of him

So far we have 4 fighters sponsored, 3 of them are in the TOP 10 in their weight class.

Looking for more. Agents or high caliber UFC fighters let me know!

Someone message me about Justin and this Fight For The Forgotten thing so we can talk. Honestly I'm not too sure what it is! Thanks guys!