Ludwig / Masato /KID fight 2morrow

I will be very suprised if bang KOs JWP. Despite the fact that Bang couln't make weight and will be much bigger I will still pick JWP by decision. Kick2dadome would be well served to quit this debate while he is behind.

LMAO off at people picking JWP to lose by KO.

thats one thing that will DEFINITLY not happen.

only people who have never seen Parr fight could come to such a ludicrous conclusion.

Kraus is not fighting a Thai but a mongolian who comes from a pro wrestling stable(or so he's being advertised as). Dunno much about him though.

OK, gotta catch the train soon to watch it live. Se ya'll later ;)

Event starts at 6pm. It will be on japanese TV at 9pm. dunno about pbp though, sorry

I agree with the original post. ttt for KID!

Kraus's opponent is a Kyokushin Karate guy. He got KO'd by Musashi's little brother Tomo last November in a NJPW event. Kraus will crush.

As it stands, John Wayne Parr won by decision-Congratulations to him and his camp. theAx, RJR-The point I'm makin' is it doesn't matter to me who has a better ranking, who has the best odds, who the underdog is, whatever. I never said "Duane's gonna knock his ass out" or anything as remotely stupid or disrespectful. I said I'm gonna go with Duane by dec. because he's my favorite fighter. He still is, and I'll always root for him regardless of how much of an underdog he is. Daimon-Congrat's. I actually enjoyed trading insults with you. Some of 'em were a lil' weak, but that last one you put up was actually pretty funny.

Full results?

Full results at www.k-1gp.net

Not changin' my screen name, just like I wrote yesterday. C'mon. Cumdribbler? If it would have been something even remotely amusing, I would have kept the bet and would forever be known as ILOVEPARR, or PARRSDAMAN. Or something. Well, at least for 30 days. Goku-you can call me whatever you want. Cumdribbler, dad, father, pops, whatever. Isn't "Goku" Laotian for hermaphrodite?

ttt for Kid and Masato winning but kinda dissappointed at Bang losing, oh well.

Here are a couple other kickboxing websites.

www.muaythaionline.net

www.britishthaiboxing.co.uk

And there's the news section of the Ax website: news.axkickboxing.com

An easy way to find a lot of sites is to just do a search on names of famous kickboxers, such as Ramon Dekkers, Jomhod, etc....That's the way I've found some sites. Of course, if you do a search on common sounding names like Hector Pena, you'll get hundreds of links not related to what you're looking for......There's also the annoyance of doing a search on kickboxers who have been in movies, such as Pete Cunningham or Dennis Alexio. You'll end up with a bunch of links to video/movie reviews.