Ludwig on the Fighter and the Kid Friday

Samoa -
LittleKang - I never saw this up yet though I might avoid it cause I couldn't stand bang on jre Phone Post 3.0
I'm like half way through it. What didn't you like about the Bang episode? I got on the plane today and fell asleep when Bang was talking about the UFC making him get an MRI on his knee and him promoting Budweiser. Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't that Cowboy? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - Fuck me. Nevermind. I'm listening to the Cowboy episode. What the fuck I'm thinking?! Phone Post 3.0
Oh my bad, should have read further down... Phone Post 3.0

Viking Descent -
Jewbacca - Dude would be smart to drop it instead of keeping it current. He's so disjointed and adhd he comes off terrible when he talks. Phone Post 3.0
Usually with beef like this the truth lies somewhere between the two.

I listened to Faber the other day and I believed almost every word he said. Phone Post 3.0
Spot on. You can just tell when someone is speaking open and honestly. Then compare it to Bangs half answered versions of the same topic and it's not difficult to see who is telling the truth. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

I liked Duane long before I liked Faber.

That being said, I tend to believe Faber. 

Not sure if anyone remembers or saw this, but Duane Ludwig was on JRE when Duane was still striking coach of Alpha male and Duane was speaking so much and so fast and Duane even said, "don't interupt me", and although it wasn't completely dickheaded the way he could've said it, it still was on the "dickhead" side.

I try to live my life by the saying ignorance is bliss, and I try to stay just on the side of ignorance. Unfortunately, regarding the Faber/Ludwig beef my knowledge has creeped over the side of informed and now.....I am not bliss. I wish I never would've heard about this b/c then I would still think higher of Duane.

Dude yes that sealed the deal for me to believe Faber. Bang said to Joe almost verbatim what Faber said he had said to the coach or whatever.

mdfmma123 -
Samoa - Fuck me. Nevermind. I'm listening to the Cowboy episode. What the fuck I'm thinking?! Phone Post 3.0
Never mind the fool Coconut posting dementia. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
mdfmma123 -
Never mind the fool Coconut posting dementia. Phone Post 3.0
Continue on Phone Post 3.0

It was so awkward how many times Bryan cut Duane off, it's fair Duane got to tell his side though.
Mediocre listening IMO Phone Post 3.0

it really seemed like faber didnt want to get into this bs but duane's "apology" letter pushed him over the edge. based on what ive seen and heard from both guys? fabers side of the story is most likely what happened Phone Post

The Duane episode is up on iTunes my fellow UG'ers Phone Post 3.0

I haven't listened to Duane's side yet, can anyone give a summary?

Heres the video of the podcast 

callen is the worst interrupter ever. its like wait till someone is done talking before you make your point.

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Couldn't commit to it. Phone Post 3.0

ludwig came off well here though. he didnt go out of his way to attack faber.

D241 -

I haven't listened to Duane's side yet, can anyone give a summary?

He doesn't say too much about it actually, he admitted his bad about the "walkout shirt" issue but they mostly spoke about duane as a person and martial artist.
Im just disappoint that he didn't mention the bang butter Phone Post 3.0

Remington519 - ludwig came off well here though. he didnt go out of his way to attack faber.
Yeah, he was really trying not to Phone Post 3.0

Remington519 - ludwig came off well here though. he didnt go out of his way to attack faber.
Pleading the 5th and avoiding a topic isn't the same as taking the moral high ground. Phone Post 3.0

I respect Ludwig as the pupil of Bas Rutten. Any old head in this game gets that. That said, i 100% believe everything Faber said.... it is what it is and Ludwig should have just stfu. Phone Post 3.0

I think bang is just trying to save face by shutting up Phone Post 3.0