Lytes Out Podcast with Tony Galindo (More Lion's Den Lore)

anytime

delucia thinks the petey my heaart thing was poison in jpan, galindo poopoos that idea, but i think that delucia’s thoughts are plausible. So that would be on top of all that, so you know, its a lot

2 Likes

So basically what he was saying was he was injured his entire career.

2 Likes

They’ve now got an episode up about Jason Knight and here is the street fight he talks about. UFC vet Jason Knight's bathroom brawl | MULTIPLE ANGLES - YouTube

1 Like
2 Likes

Stall Is Small

1 Like

Lol
They were trying to gouge his eyes at the end

Knight is as legit as they come

1 Like

HKP = Bogart?

Don’t Bogart that joint my friend,pass it on over to me.

And if you give me
weed, whites and wine,
and you show me a sign,
I’d be Willin to keep on movin…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great podcast! He mentioned that Ken injured Vernon permanently that day and that he was never the same. He mentioned that Vernon could’ve been a Jon Jones in that era if they knew how to train right.

2 Likes

So interesting. One says poison and the other says it was just all of the drugs and stress Ken was under due to marital problems.

I can’t remember whether it was Frank Shamrock or Jason Delucia, but one of them mentioned on your podcast that before a pancrase fight, a Japanese photographer would bother foreign fighters for a photo, then blast them with an ultra powerful flash bulb. The next time they asked for a photo, the fighter said no.

Mooooohhhh!!!

2 Likes

That was Delucia that said that

4 Likes

Wes, I hope that you get a 2 hour show on there in the near future. I remember going on here one day and people were saying, hey there’s this giant fighter who power bombed some dude at a show. The Frank Mir fight is also epic MMA lore.

ZUFFA, make it happen!

3 Likes

Yep I listened to it.

His description of the “gladiator lifestyle” was appropriate.

2 Likes

They got Vernon interview dropping Monday

5 Likes

I don’t see it on the schedule?

Apparently Ken was a legit bad motherfucker if he really was fucking up these at-the-time high level dudes.

In the Coleman interview he needs filmed that Ken closed the gym so they could fight

Mark told me that he KO’ed Ken

To give a fair account of Marks training there, Mark left after a few days of training at Lions Den

Mark said that it sucked and insinuated that it was due to how hard the practices were

Mark liked to roll and fight
Ken liked to do lots of calisthenics and feats of endurance on top of fighting
It was a different style of training for Coleman

6 Likes

Ash Boweman said he was there.

They way he described it Ken and Mark were sparring. Coleman dropped Ken with a punch. Ken got up pissed, and KO’d Coleman.

There was another guy here who told a similar story, forget the name right now.

That account was also the rumor I heard for years.