Mac Danzig fights tomorrow

No Problem

Lube is for whimps...

Lick it before you stick it

Hey, I got one of those shirts also!

Come on Scooby those had to be available at SLO Kickboxing.

Come on,

I need this result.I`m really sleepy and refuse to be chemically aided.

ARGHH!!! CMON RESULTS!

i gotta know how the pale powerhouse did!

Mac Danzig Drew with Jason Von Flu ... got word from sherdog just now.

Apparently, Jason had a nasty choke sunk deep on Mac, but the ref (Cecil Peoples) broke them up with ten secs left in the 1st round.

Damn,

I missed it by that..............much

From what I heard (I will watch the tape in a tomorrow)Jason had the choke sunk, the ref stopped it cause he thought the guy was out, the guy complained, so the ref let them continue...Sounds like Von Flue got F%$#^&.

Why would the ref stop it if the guy was giving a thumbs up???

I heard the guy (Mac) was going out...

"From what I heard (I will watch the tape in a tomorrow)Jason had the choke sunk, the ref stopped it cause he thought the guy was out, the guy complained, so the ref let them continue...Sounds like Von Flue got F%$#^&."

Definately some controversy during this match. I guess video footage would pretty much clear it up for everyone.

"Some already know who he is ;-)"

lol That doesn't help his cause on here. He needs to go ahead, take a deep breath ... and tell the UG his real name. He's extremely critical of many things, yet it's like he is afraid to face the crowd himself.

LOL! I guess you didn't see the thumbs up! Mac had his thumb up saying he was ok and the ref jumped in and stoped the fight by mistake.

Hostile

Was he getting out of the choke...or just getting choked and putting up his thumb. If the ref didn't stop it, would he have been choked out?

I just got off the phone with John Marsh. He said Mac was looking over at them and smiling and giving the thumbs up while the choke was on. He said it wasnt close to finishing Mac.

He also said that Mac had Jason's back with the choke in for some time, had an armlock fully extended, and several other sub attempts. He said that he thought it was pretty clear that Mac won the fight. Unfortunately, the judges felt it was a draw.

I can't wait to see the tape... I have heard a few different versions of the same fight.

I wanna see it too. Mac's fights are always exciting and Jason seems like another one to watch out for.