Mac Danzig fights tomorrow

Sounds like a good fight. I was hoping my coach would win.

and if hadn't eased up on the choke???

I`ll watch the tape and....... wait.........I don`t have the tape.

If the ref maistakenly stopped them while Jason had a choke sunk...The fight should have been started in the exact same position...

Von Flue has a copy, maybe someone at SLO, or The Pit has the knowledge to be able to rip the footage so everyone can see what went down?

Look bro, you buddy didn't get robbed as you're are trying to make it sound that way.Jason had that choke on early in the fight way tighter and way longer then the second one and Mac got out, he was fine.The ref fucked up, but Mac was NOT going out.
It was a good fight, they showed a lot heart, Jason had the mount twice, so did Mac, Jason had the choke twice and Mac had a rear naked and a nasty armlock, I think Mac had the edge standing and finished the fight stronger(on the mount punching).Mac walked out of the fight on his own and was fine, Jason was carried out...
The judges gave it a majority draw, two judges gave it a draw and one gave it to Mac.
I think it was a even fight, I would off gave it to Mac for the fact that on a even fight I would pick the guy that finishes the fight stronger.
Anyhow, Jason is very good and showed great skills on the ground, I hope to see them fight again.

Take care

No "bro"...I wasn't there... I was asking about my fighter (Jason)...not my buddy.

Pit, if he's your fighter why weren't you there?

So he's NOT your buddy???

Later BRO!

Ok, here's the thing... Earlier in the round, Jason had the same choke on me and it was very deep and actually had me worried for a second, but my defense is good and I got out... THe choke everyone is talking about was not as deep, and I was feeling fine and actually relxing to save energy while he squeezed away.. it looked like i was going out to the ref, so he asked if I was ok.. I gve him a thumbs-up, and he was all "ok... uh.." and kind of borke it for a second, and I guess jason though i tapped or something so he stopped for a second then the ref was all "ok, never mind"
so jason jumped on the choke again... there was only 10 seconds left in the round anyway, and I was fine... I would have no problem admitting if the choke was deep.. jason is a great fighter.. but truthfully, he wasn't getting that one...

I felt awful during the entire fight, and my standup sucked.. my arms felt heavy, and my performance was sub-par.. but I'll be back soon.

"Seems like you have about as much knowledge on this fight as you do teaching your fighters to throw straight non looping punches"...

I think Tito may disagree dipshit. I had to teach class on a Tuesday nite, so I couldn't work Jason's corner.

Ok...then Rizzo, Heath, Belfort, Bustamante, Babalu, Ortiz, Randleman, Monson, Overeem, Dante, Sulov, Mezger, Jones, Chacon, Miller, Bunatello... And a few others may disagree with your silly ass... and then again you could be a real man (instead of a sorry bitch), and "outbox" some of my guys yourself, since they all are soooo terrible.

But then again it is ohhhhh so safe to critisize, and be brave on a keyboard all safe, and comfy...

The Pit is easy to find sweet cheecks...

PS... I hear Mac is a hell of a tough fighter, and has all of my respect.

lol I think the challenge has been issued, and Big Bird now has the "chance" to go and prove that he's the badass boxer he says he is against some tough guys.

Good to hear from you, Mac.

I watched the tape.. it's a pretty good fight.. I don't think either of us were at our best, or it would've been even better. Normally when I see a 'draw' result, I think the fight must have been boring, but that's not the case here.

Thanks, keith, john, couch, mauricio, eddie.

good fight, jason.

Good deal Mac. It's always refreshing to see a fighter taking a more intellectual perspective on his fights, rather than the mountains of excuses and trash talk a lot of the guys spew out on here.

It was a good fight, and Mac you must be really bored to posting on here, get to work!!!

No problem bro, anytime you want to train.

*still waiting for Keith and Mac to make the big move and get their asses out to Iowa*

:)