Mac Danzig's shoes

In this picture, he appears to be wearing shoes by "Asics" brand.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the words "ASICS" and "NAZI" share two of the same exact letters (A and I) - I think not!

There are 26 letters in the alphabet, and the chances of not one, but TWO of the same letters being in each word are so astronomically low, that there is no other conclusion to come to.  he is a RACIST!!!

Also, do you think it's a coincidence that he is seen here training with a BLUE EYED, BLONDE HAIRED fighter? (An Aryan)

The last time I checked, Jay Heiron, Tyson Griffin, Frank Trigg & Kevin Randleman (all non-Aryans) are members of the Xtreme Couture Gym.   Why then, did he go out of his way to train with a man who is the poster boy for Anglo-Saxonism?    I'll tell you why, because he's part of the Nazi regime.  

There are also at least two non-whites training by themselves, being ignored by the elitist Danzig, most definitely because of their race.

You all may sit here and let this horrible, evil man pull the wool over your eyes, but not me.  I'm on to him and one of my contacts has even reported him to the JDL.    Expect Danzig's next expected package from the AB to contain Anthrax.

i wear nike so i support child labor in china lol

Carl Weathers - Another "coincidence" worth noting - Hitler also wore shoes

Great observation, Carl.
I've also noticed that there is an "S" in Asics. The same letter in the "SS"

Sources close to me have also reported that Hilter wore socks as well. (Which Danzig and his accomplice can clearly be seen wearing in the picture above)

Carl Weathers - Another "coincidence" worth noting - Hitler also wore shoes

You may be on to something.

Also with a quick google search of "Danzig", I have found this:    Origin Displayed: German

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding the the Nazi's also trained in hand to hand combat. Hmmm.

the proof are overwhelming

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an A and I in "racist" as well. And in that order!!!!

Proof!

blue namer :

racist gym, imo

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ew0k187/1017-1.jpg

if you look at the shape of mac's legs you can see he is trying to tell us something...

if you mirror his legs you can see what...

Ew0k187 - blue namer :

racist gym, imo

hmm i can see your point in that shot..

thanks whale

p.s :

LMAOOOOOOOOOO @ MIRRORED MAC LEGS !!!!!!!!

lookoutawhale - 
Ew0k187 - blue namer :

racist gym, imo

hmm i can see your point in that shot..

all i see is "german imagery" so that pic isn't racist at all.....just a lot of german imagery :)

I don't know if it's just me, but this guy looks almost exactly like Mac Danzig...

Perhaps his grandfather?

also lmao @ lookoutawhale

HAHA this thread is epic win!!

Strung56 -  I don't know if it's just me, but this guy looks almost exactly like Mac Danzig...

Perhaps his grandfather?

I just zoomed into his nametag...

Strung56 i think you are on to something!!

mirrored mac legs > entire allied forces

Whale, do you ever get tired of winning? Do you?

a whale never gets tired!

or we would sink to the bottom of the ocean...

Wow I just googled some of his pictures to see if I could spot anything out of the ordinary. I came across this picture:

I noticed something, so I brought it into photoshop so I could zoom in on it.

What I found was shocking...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! well played strung well played.