Machida vs. Sonnen is going down @ UFC 136

wrong, he beat filho

kungfugrip - wrong, he beat filho
So he's wrong in his statement that Sonnen's last 3 losses were to Brazilians?

AceAtGSU - Interested in seeing how big a favorite Machida is, could place money on Chael if he is a big dog.

Normally I say that's smart business because it's a fight and anything can happen, but this is only gonna end one way... with Chael soiling himself. Phone Post

Cool match-up! I think Sonnen's wrestling will be too much for Machida .... How ever, guys: how much weight does Sonnen need to gain? And is Machida a lot taller? i'm too lazy to google that shit now, this J is doing it's work ;) Help me out

1 and 1. The closest things Chael has to a victory over a Brazilian are:

- a bullshit win over Babalu that has been taken off the records, and avenged by Babalu anyway

- after losing to sane Filho, jabbing crazy Filho to a decision

- almost beating Anderson but losing to him
spectacularly

With all that, plus the total clowning by Maia, you can see why he would develop a complex about Brazil.

He has never forgiven brazillians for teaching the world how to triangle choke.

Chael would be a hall of famer one of the greatest of all time if they hadnt!

Terraform - He has never forgiven brazillians for teaching the world how to triangle choke.
Chael would be a hall of famer one of the greatest of all time if they hadnt!

There is much truth in this lol.

Come on Lyoto, let's get a KO string going!

jjj2121 -  I think Chael's goal is to lose to the entire Blackhouse team while talking shit about what prissy bitches they are.

You're next Nog.

If by losing you mean putting them on their backs and dominating them like females. Then yes, yes you are correct

Yes Houston card is awesome so far
Edgar/Maynard 3
Aldo/Florian
Machida/Sonnen

Dayummm Phone Post

FloridaStriker - 
jjj2121 -  I think Chael's goal is to lose to the entire Blackhouse team while talking shit about what prissy bitches they are.

You're next Nog.

If by losing you mean putting them on their backs and dominating them like females. Then yes, yes you are correct
He probably means by cheating, lying while he was cheating, losing, then getting caught cheating, continuing to lie about cheating and then catching a felony case, all the while choking in every big fight of his life.............yes, he is correct.

Whats the difference between Jenna and Chael?  Jenna doesn't choke when the big one comes.

Samoanpowr - Not a big fan of Machida's but I will enjoy watching him beat that cheating, lying, felony case catching, shit talking, WWE career modeled, choke artist.

^

I think Chael has a decent shot of winning this fight. good matchup though

Easy win for Machida. Chael is a fav of mine but this call out for Machida is a death wish. He wont b able to take down machida, wont b able to ko machida, wont b able to get the decision either. I hope this fight falls through bc I would rather see Chael take Leben out and make another run towards anderson.

FloridaStriker - 

You're next Nog.

I think it's the female who usually ends up tapping to the males ball sack in her mouth.........

Samoanpowr - 

statement that he never lost to someone from brazil

Hopefully two boring fighters makes a good fight. Phone Post

Bad fight for Chael

kungfugrip - 
Samoanpowr - 

statement that he never lost to someone from brazil
Do you mean the statement that he never BEAT someone from Brazil?!

The Dragon via KO

correct. I'm dumb a lot today!