MainstreamMMA- C.R. Iowa/ April 5!

ttt

Pearson will win this by triangle in the first round like usual.

^ keep dreamin. You have no idea what he's in store for. I am willing to make cash bet with you on this. Are you going to be there?

Maybe triangle in the first round is a bold prediction but I do think Joe will win.  I think a lot of you guys are seriously underestimating Joe.  I will be there maybe we can work something out.

Koch will win hands down.  as will tom, derrick, deejay and I!!!

for all of you who are coming, wait til you hear my entrance music!!

^ sweet...didn't even know you were on the card? just checked the website and saw you on there...kick some ass man!

thanks, I'll do my best.  Kinda nervous, biggest crowd I've fought in front of and I'm the first fight, lol.

don't sweat it man...i'm sure hardrive has you prepared!

go kick some ass and get crunked after!

lol, no doubt about that. 

Should be a great fight but i will go out on a limb and say pearson by calf crusher.

mr. koch is a tuff dude.

Good luck to all the Harddrive guys!

ttt for Erik and Tom getting shiny new belts. Should be a fun night of fights. I didn't know you were on here Lance. I hope your entrance music is what I think it is.

PEARSON BY ANACONDA CHOKE

You all said the same thing about Johnny boy and PEARSON put his butt to sleep.Koch hasn't fault anyone like Pearson.

lol, I be on here.  and I'll definitely be coming out to the music your thinking of.

ERIC WILL FELL THE DEVASTION OF JOEJITSU,RIGHT BEFORE HE GOES TO SLEEP BY JOES GREATLY IMPROVED STRIKING AND OL FAITHFUL TRI.

ttt

Pearson won't be able to strike with Erik and I don't remember the last time I saw Erik get subbed and he grapples w/ people better than Pearson. ex: Keoni

ttt