Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

1 wood club to the head
1 head hitting the concrete
8 punches to the head
2 stomp/kicks from close range
2 running soccer kicks to the head

All because of some stupid shit inside a gas station between his friend and some girl. Phone Post

For later Phone Post

living death for sure

caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

LOL!

a) oldest dick move in the book (walking up on a girl superclose and giving a little boner brush)

b) no need to get that close to anyone in a store that is empty

c) he's lucky he didn't get BEHEADED

Crazy stuff

I understand excessive when there is emotion involved, but at what point do you realize "this guy doesn't even know I'm punching him anymore and I'm still doing it". Phone Post

Mike Falcon is a piece of shit. I agree. However, it doesn't look like he gave her the boner brush. It really does look like he's just trying to purchase his things. Maybe they had words prior to the camera shot who knows. Hope those guys run into each other in jail since they'll all be going lol.

Again I do not condone anything that happened, just what I see. Phone Post 3.0

Haulport - 
caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

LOL!

a) oldest dick move in the book (walking up on a girl superclose and giving a little boner brush)

b) no need to get that close to anyone in a store that is empty

c) he's lucky he didn't get BEHEADED

He definitely got way too close, but there's not enough evidence to say it was a true boner brush. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems like a stand up individual....

In Phone Post

It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

What happened to one on one?

Zed Wayne Zed - That's about 7 shots to the head and a soccer kick.

Disgusting.

I hope those funboys get caught, and spend some time in der clink. I hate meatheads.

Falcao made a major mistake by swatting at that girl,
because you never know who's girl it might be.

Falcao made a major mistake by swatting at that girl,
because you never know who's girl it might be.

It Doesnt matter who's girl it is? You should never do that to a woman regardless of who's daughter/girlfriend/Wife that is. It seemed to me like he was in the wrong. Was it excessive maybe. How angry would you be if somebody Harassed your girl/Friend/Daughter/Wife and then smacked at her. At the same time once he was out it's over. Bunch of savages.

GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0

Someone swats my girlfriend with anything its gunna be on.

they could all just be friends, but, she got what she wanted, it seems

but they dont hear me though

GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

so....

someone swats your girlfriend across the head with a wallet..

ummmm....
whatcha doin?

deep waters are not still

Damn Phone Post

I got brain damage just watching that Phone Post 3.0

Falcon just has that look of a dimwit. And he was totally a creep in the store.

I have no proof but the contiuned beating of the unconscious has to be at an all time high. It's has become very popular