Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

Looked like he was perving on her to me, standing wayy to close.

Chris27 - 
Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

Are you two seriously saying that I think what he did was OK is some way?

She was blocking the counter. He got way too close to her. Words were exchanged.

That was brutal. Yet another example of how acting like an asshole in public is a bad idea. You have know idea who you're fucking with.

caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

he totally was

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf - 
caposa - 

he totally was

Maybe he was, I have no idea.

caposa - 
Chris27 - 
Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

Are you two seriously saying that I think what he did was OK is some way?

She was blocking the counter. He got way too close to her. Words were exchanged.

No I'm saying she was blocking the counter, he went up and instead of asking her to move he pressed up against her, rubbing hisdick on her ass and she took offense.  I assume she said something like you are a dickhead and he said shut up bitch and slapped at her and her boyfriend and his boys beat that ass.

Falcao deserved the full beating they both got. His friend, maybe not.
They should have stomped his dick out.

JustTheTip - 
Nuevo Haole - 

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

So undefeated UFC fighter only equals out to C-level Bellator fighter? Look man, I like Bellator too but lets not get carried away here.

He had 1 UFC fight vs a guy who was cut after that fight. 

4l8r Phone Post 3.0

Falcao should get a nice smack for touching a girl like that but the dude with a bat WTF. I hope all those fuck heads get attempted murder. 

That looked very painful. Ouch.

JustTheTip - 
Chris27 - 
JustTheTip - 
Nuevo Haole - 

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

So undefeated UFC fighter only equals out to C-level Bellator fighter? Look man, I like Bellator too but lets not get carried away here.

He had 1 UFC fight vs a guy who was cut after that fight. 

Holy shit shill...it was a joke. I know it bothers you when people don't get on their knees with you to suck Dana's cock and praise all that is UFC, but relax for once.

Oh, and that opponent was 3-1 in the UFC (finished all 3) and as I stated, Falcao is undefeated in the UFC.

Doesnt matter where he fights, plenty of C fighters and lower in the UFC, Falcao is a C level fighter no matter where he fights.  And yes he is unbeaten but its one fight.

I might have this wrong, but falcao seemed to have a clear chance to stick the guy in the red jacket in the face while inside. He just kind if shoved him away as the red jacket guy went towards his friend.

The red jacket guy is the guy who ended up ko ing falcao's friend with the wood and hit falcao a couple times too. I don't know why he just didn't punch him in the face inside when he had a clear shot. Phone Post

CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

Lawmakers should definitely pass something soon to make it soooooooooo brutally consequential to do this that even drunk people will be too smart to do it...

a very specific law making it a felony to hit an unconscious person

sux to have friends like that. (FALCAO)

Makes me sick to see people laying into an unconscious body. So wrong no matter what the reason Phone Post 3.0

Hitting an unconscious person is BITCH. Attacking someone with wood/bat is BITCH. No class.

They were out to murder him. Phone Post 3.0

CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

agreed.Footstomping a guy when he is down is attempted murderIMO and the act of a coward.Falcoa would have destroyed any of them one on one