Make Gina Carano an Offer She Can't Refuse

DamonMMAWeekly - Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.

I hear what you are saying but money talks.

Lesner got what 1m to fight?

Gina makes what 500k-1m per movie at most ?

If she was offered 3m for a fight I think she would take it.

nick diaz nut hugger - 

kostello - Why get punched in your movie face?

reminded me of this (make sure the movie starts at 9:28). Badass Brazilian movie btw (Portuguese audio, English subs)

Lupo - how much do you think it would take to whip Gina into shape and get her back in the octagon? Ballpark it if you know what I mean...

If they can get a $5m split, I think that would motivate her. It would be worth it to the UFC to make it happen. It would be a huge promotion for her movie career. She's not making anything close to what she would make fighting Ronda in her movies. Old ass Randy was making movies, and had a gym franchise, but he was still making his real money fighting.

Carano did huge TV ratings. She's a star. Cybrog beat her and Gina is the one getting the movie roles. She could lose valiantly, make some coin and keep being a wooden stiff in action movies

ShoeMoney - 
DamonMMAWeekly - Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.

I hear what you are saying but money talks.

Lesner got what 1m to fight?

Gina makes what 500k-1m per movie at most ?

If she was offered 3m for a fight I think she would take it.

Not really since she's not hurting for money and it would most likely prevent her to work for a while.

She should only do it for 10 millions+ but Dana wouldn't pay her to beat up his champ and leave lol. That's why that's not even an option for Zuffa.

Ronda is promoted like Kimbo except Kimbo was more technical and faced tougher competition, will end the same way with an hilarious post fight meldown by Dana.

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Look, Ronda is going to win her UFC debut in about 90 seconds. Then she'll do the same thing to Cris Cyborg. By this time Ronda will be a legit UFC star (more popular than any sub 170 male fighter) and she's going to need a superfight. Tate and Kaufman were smoked, so forget that. Zuffa's gotta bring in a slim version of Gina Carano. That's the ratings getter of the year.

Rousey-Carano would sell more PPV than GSP-Hendricks or Anderson-Weidman. Fact-o

If this proposed match up took place in August 2013 it would be 4 years since her last fight and 5 years since Gina last won a fight. So far since her last fight she's trained mma the same amount of time even ammy local mma fighters train in 1 month.

At this point Gina would beyond a doubt get curbstomped on the feet by Germaine Derandamie and Cyborg, maybe even Julia Budd who could very well send her permanent retirement from mma the same way she sent Gina into permanent retirement from muay thai. She would get subbed easily by Rousey, Coenen, Tate, Baszler and others. She would beyond a doubt get wrestle raped for 3 rounds by Mcmann and probably Carmouche.

Gina is just as aware of things as I am which is why she is never, never, never going to fight again.

ABE FROMAN - 

Carano is a legitimate movie star now, I doubt she gives much of a shit about getting in the shape it takes to beat Ronda.

I don't think she could at her best anyway.

Cyborg is going to be a rough test for Ronda anyway.....

Truth, I still feel Cyborg has man strength and will punish Ronda. It's kinda weird but Ronda's only chance is a an armbar am I right?

Vote me down - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Carano is a legitimate movie star now, I doubt she gives much of a shit about getting in the shape it takes to beat Ronda.

Truth, I still feel Cyborg has man strength and will punish Ronda. It's kinda weird but Ronda's only chance is a an armbar am I right?

I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Ronda turns out to be stronger. There is no doubt she'll be stronger one they get clinched up

Olive Garden Table For One - 
Vote me down - 
ABE FROMAN - 

I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Ronda turns out to be stronger. There is no doubt she'll be stronger one they get clinched up

I dont know man, Cyroid picked up big head tito, she will man handle Ronda with her strength.

There is nothing more angering than passing the Olive Garden everyday, and seeing a full parking lot.

She used her strength to manhandle Gina - and managed to end up with Gina on top - twice.

Ronda is a expert at using action to create a strong reaction, it's a basic principle of Judo that we teach 7 year olds. She won't be as quick as Gina to give up a top position.

I've no doubt that she has other submissions in her arsenal, up to now she's been able to stick her trade mark, when that doesn't work we'll see something else.

"Ronda is promoted like Kimbo except Kimbo was more technical and faced tougher competition"

More technicaly proficient than a Olympic medalist in Judo?

Really?

My cock your rip?

How about Rhonda move up in weight to fight Gina? Maybe they could meet each other half weigh on weight. I just want to see this fight.

she's so pretty me want.

id wanna see gina KO rousey. And dem tittays Phone Post

mexican's changed my sn -

I want Hugh Hefner to make the offer.

This Phone Post

Gina is a gorgeous, gorgeous woman. I for one am glad she's not fighting and I can continue to enjoy her beautiful smile in movies, instead of having it ruined by the likes of Cyborg.

easedel - She is done fighting. She moved on. Tossing a ton of money to her to come back would be nothing but a side show.

This sport is essentially a side show. Chael Sonnen has a title fight because he talks good and it's going to sell better than Mustache Machida or Hendo against Jones.

Gina will sell big against Rousey. 

Royce-Hughes sold and tht was more of a mismatch than Rousey-Carano

I lovvveeee me some Rousey. But with all this Dana White hype.. i kind of want to see her lose he debut.

PatrickVilone - I lovvveeee me some Rousey. But with all this Dana White hype.. i kind of want to see her lose he debut.

Unless JDS is a last minute replacement, it ain't gonna happen

What ru smoking did u even watch the fight, yes it was a fight but not after the 1st round. I like Gina, but she was not match for Cyborg. Cyborg took her heart and she has not had the desire to fight since. Gina was way hotter than Ronda, but because she likes to talk crap that is why she has made it now. She will not be a match for Cyborg! If she does then only then will I believe the hype! I still think Sara McMann would have a good shot and would be a good fight with Ronda.